By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Welcome to Tribal Council.

First thing's first, Monika, you have won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away should you so choose.

Votes will be due at 9:00c/10:00e.

Let's bring in our jury: AK, Fanella, and Jacqui voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, they can, however, post emojis

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:33:14 pm So.... last night was nuts. Moana, how has it been today?
I hope you don't have a nut allergy because today was just as wild. People were all probably going one way, then it changed, changed again, changed over and over. I expect another blindside tonight because once again I have no clue who is going home.
Brooke liked this

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shane
Phoebe wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:34:18 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:33:32 pm Phoebe... has the Public Immunity Idol been on people's minds?
Yeah, it was the major reason Zach/Brooke targeted me during the Fanalla boot round. :smile:
Fenella keeps gaining more and more "a"s in this game.
Pia, Benji, Phoebe liked this

Shane

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Shane wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:35:07 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:33:32 pm Phoebe... has the Public Immunity Idol been on people's minds?
Yeah, it was the major reason Zach/Brooke targeted me during the Fanalla boot round. :smile:
Who?
Benji, Rohan, Shane liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Lee
I’m just going to petition the girls I talked to before the pms cut off: Moana, Phoebe, Monika, and Shane, please please think about this.

Lee

• Jury
By Brooke
Brooke and Phoebe were THE defining presence of the season. Without them, this season would have been one big hand holding contest. Flick’s “big move” was a complete flop. She literally saved El just because El is “motherly” towards her. Flick and Matt are the only ones I want to win now that Brooke is gone, but Flick made is so difficult for them. Flick left Lee in the game with his closest ally, El. Flick left Lee in the game with his original tribe mate that he has a tight bond with. Flick left the door open for Sam and Lee to reconnect. Lee still has his advantage. Why would you not try to cripple him? Flick still has a chance of winning, but it’s going to be a complete uphill battle, whereas she could have taken Brooke out later quite easily. I’m also salty towards Kristie being the one that took out both Phoebe and Brooke. What an anti-queen.
Phoebe liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Benji
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:36:15 pm
Shane wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:35:07 pm

Who?
*Fanalala
Shane liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Moana
Lee wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:36:32 pm I’m just going to petition the girls I talked to before the pms cut off: Moana, Phoebe, Monika, and Shane, please please think about this.
think about what
Shane liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Brooke
Lee wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:36:32 pm I’m just going to petition the girls I talked to before the pms cut off: Moana, Phoebe, Monika, and Shane, please please think about this.
It's not gonna be you Lee stop

Brooke

• Jury
By Shane
Brooke wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:36:43 pm
Brooke and Phoebe were THE defining presence of the season. Without them, this season would have been one big hand holding contest. Flick’s “big move” was a complete flop. She literally saved El just because El is “motherly” towards her. Flick and Matt are the only ones I want to win now that Brooke is gone, but Flick made is so difficult for them. Flick left Lee in the game with his closest ally, El. Flick left Lee in the game with his original tribe mate that he has a tight bond with. Flick left the door open for Sam and Lee to reconnect. Lee still has his advantage. Why would you not try to cripple him? Flick still has a chance of winning, but it’s going to be a complete uphill battle, whereas she could have taken Brooke out later quite easily. I’m also salty towards Kristie being the one that took out both Phoebe and Brooke. What an anti-queen.
I was really confused for a hot second.

Shane

• Jury
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:36:46 pm Zach, you're usually a straight shooter, what can we expect tonight?
To be honest, everyone in this game is an incredibily shit liar, probably myself included at times.

Lee is going to get a vote or 2. Brooke or myself are getting slammed, that much is obvious. I would not be surprised to see Phoebe shit herself in 20 minutes and drop an idol.
Brooke liked this

Zach

• Jury