By Benji
Brooke wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:36:43 pm
Brooke and Phoebe were THE defining presence of the season. Without them, this season would have been one big hand holding contest. Flick’s “big move” was a complete flop. She literally saved El just because El is “motherly” towards her. Flick and Matt are the only ones I want to win now that Brooke is gone, but Flick made is so difficult for them. Flick left Lee in the game with his closest ally, El. Flick left Lee in the game with his original tribe mate that he has a tight bond with. Flick left the door open for Sam and Lee to reconnect. Lee still has his advantage. Why would you not try to cripple him? Flick still has a chance of winning, but it’s going to be a complete uphill battle, whereas she could have taken Brooke out later quite easily. I’m also salty towards Kristie being the one that took out both Phoebe and Brooke. What an anti-queen.
who tf are El & Sam & Matt & Kristie & Flick? icon_confused
Jennah Louise liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Brooke
Shane wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:38:13 pm
Brooke and Phoebe were THE defining presence of the season. Without them, this season would have been one big hand holding contest. Flick’s “big move” was a complete flop. She literally saved El just because El is “motherly” towards her. Flick and Matt are the only ones I want to win now that Brooke is gone, but Flick made is so difficult for them. Flick left Lee in the game with his closest ally, El. Flick left Lee in the game with his original tribe mate that he has a tight bond with. Flick left the door open for Sam and Lee to reconnect. Lee still has his advantage. Why would you not try to cripple him? Flick still has a chance of winning, but it’s going to be a complete uphill battle, whereas she could have taken Brooke out later quite easily. I’m also salty towards Kristie being the one that took out both Phoebe and Brooke. What an anti-queen.
I was really confused for a hot second.
It's just a quote I find everytime I google my gifs and it still holds true to this game :heart:

Brooke

• Jury
By Lee
Brooke wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:37:57 pm
Lee wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:36:32 pm I’m just going to petition the girls I talked to before the pms cut off: Moana, Phoebe, Monika, and Shane, please please think about this.
It's not gonna be you Lee stop

it 100% is, I don’t know why you can’t just tell me you’re voting me, I don’t have an idol lol

Lee

• Jury
By Brooke
Benji wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:39:18 pm
We're merging with them next

Brooke

• Jury
By Shane

I literally sent Benji a link to all Aussurvivor seasons like day two and he sits here and slaps me in the face with this shit.
Benji, Brooke liked this

Shane

• Jury
By Moana
I'm just going to say this, I don't know if I am going tonight. I don't think I'm going tonight but if I am it is what it is, but if I were a juror I would find it really hard to vote for someone who acts ignorant to what is going on when they really know what is going to happen. There is a time and place for ignorance, but tribal is a time for those in danger to fight for their life and for those to make their case to the jury. Own your game people and never give up.
Zach liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Brooke
Moana wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:43:03 pm I'm just going to say this, I don't know if I am going tonight. I don't think I'm going tonight but if I am it is what it is, but if I were a juror I would find it really hard to vote for someone who acts ignorant to what is going on when they really know what is going to happen. There is a time and place for ignorance, but tribal is a time for those in danger to fight for their life and for those to make their case to the jury. Own your game people and never give up.

Brooke

• Jury
By Benji
Shane wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:41:04 pm

I literally sent Benji a link to all Aussurvivor seasons like day two and he sits here and slaps me in the face with this shit.
I don't have time to watch 70 minute episodes :angel:

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Moana wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:43:03 pm I'm just going to say this, I don't know if I am going tonight. I don't think I'm going tonight but if I am it is what it is, but if I were a juror I would find it really hard to vote for someone who acts ignorant to what is going on when they really know what is going to happen. There is a time and place for ignorance, but tribal is a time for those in danger to fight for their life and for those to make their case to the jury. Own your game people and never give up.
Who is ignant?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Monika
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:30:07 pm Welcome to Tribal Council.

First thing's first, Monika, you have won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away should you so choose.

Votes will be due at 9:00c/10:00e.

Let's bring in our jury: AK, Fanella, and Jacqui voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, they can, however, post emojis
Fuck no

Monika

• Jury
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:44:03 pm
Who is ignant?
They can answer for themselves
Jennah Louise liked this

Moana

• Jury