By Zach
I thought I was civil when I removed the "attack" and asked you to simply name me as the person you want Monika to vote for.

Anyway, probably pull an idol out for yourself if you have one Brooke
Brooke liked this

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Monika
Zach wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:01:12 pm I thought I was civil when I removed the "attack" and asked you to simply name me as the person you want Monika to vote for.

I can attest that I was indeed offered to vote Zach by Lee

Monika

• Jury
By Brooke
Zach wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:01:12 pm I thought I was civil when I removed the "attack" and asked you to simply name me as the person you want Monika to vote for.

I will
Zach liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Alright guys,

Definitely one of the hardest played seasons of Stranded, you guys deserve the break.

I will post the Immunity Challenge tomorrow. You will have the day off tomorrow, no council. Challenge wont be due until Sunday.

Nice long weekend. Of course... nothing ever comes free in Stranded, so... On Sunday there will be TWO boots.

We will have the Tribal Council at 8c/9e. Then a live Challenge followed by a live Tribal council.

If you are unable to make the live challenge and council, You can prevote with a BACKUP for that second council. In other words, you can give me two names, your vote and a backup incase someone wins Immunity or was voted out at the first council.

Either way we will be on track to end on Thursday and I know you are all exhausted. Finish strong, you guys are EARNING that $100 XD
Rohan, Phoebe, Shane liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts