By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome to Tribal Council.

First thing's first, Lee, you have won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away should you so choose.

Votes will be due at 8:20c/9:20e.

Let's bring in our jury: AK, Fanella, Jacqui, and Brooke voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, they can, however, post emojis

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
So the past few boots have been absolutely insane to watch. I genuinely don't know what to expect when I come into Councils anymore.

Shane, is that a scary prospect or do you feel like you have a firm grasp on things?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Shane
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:01:49 pm So the past few boots have been absolutely insane to watch. I genuinely don't know what to expect when I come into Councils anymore.

Shane, is that a scary prospect or do you feel like you have a firm grasp on things?
Uh, no I don't. I think there's always idol worries out there and if so nothing ever feels secure.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:05:14 pm Everyone's very quiet tonight... Rohan are people hiding something?
I always assume people are hiding something. It helps inform how I play the game.

That being said...I would not be surprised if tonight was a blindside.
Andy liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:06:19 pm Moana, was the challenge detrimental for you or did you see any potential information gained from it?
I think maybe I could be able to win if these 7 people were on the jury, but the jury is the jury not the remaining players. So it is something I have to consider.

Moana

• Jury
By Shane
I will say, tonight, even more than on the night I thought that it was between Jacqui and me, is the night I feel the least safe. I don't know if it's because you get rusty coming back from the weekend, but nothing feels good this round. Nothing feels great.
Monika liked this

Shane

• Jury
By Monika
Shane wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:10:48 pm I will say, tonight, even more than on the night I thought that it was between Jacqui and me, is the night I feel the least safe. I don't know if it's because you get rusty coming back from the weekend, but nothing feels good this round. Nothing feels great.
That's a BIG agree

Monika

• Jury
By Benji
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:08:41 pm Benji, are you in the loop tonight? And how do you stay so damn sexy?
As far as I'm aware. Always hard to be sure, just have to put your trust in the people you've talked to. I feel I've done all I can at this point to assure the majority I'm voting with them.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:10:27 pm
Rohan wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:08:38 pm Speaking of which, I didn't get voted "most ____" out of any of the fucking categories. How lame
that's because none of the categories were "Most likely to suck their own dick"
Yeah you should have added that one.
Benji liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe