By Phoebe
If Benji stays in this game, he is going to go all the way to the end as a floater. Just like Fanalla. He is holding up a spot for any of you guys to make it to the end.

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Sorry Phoebe, the time to play advantages is before the votes are read.

Phoebe and Benji, we will now have a revote.

If this revote ties again, we will go immediately to rocks. Everyone else, you can ONLY vote for Phoebe or Benji. Phoebe and Benji will not vote.

You all have 10 minutes to get your final votes in.

8:41:00 they are due, can be changed anytime before then.

Good luck.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Benji
In no way am i a floater and ik for a fact at least 2 of you voted phoebe as the goat. I don't have an idol and I voted with where I thought the majority was. I've shown my loyalty to you all (aside from Monika, whoops)

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Phoebe
I hope you all consider voting Benji here. He will make finale if you don't take him out now. I can promise to use my public idol at top 7 if that helps (it has to be used by top 6 anyways)

Phoebe

• Jury
By Monika
Benji wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:31:35 pm In no way am i a floater and ik for a fact at least 2 of you voted phoebe as the goat. I don't have an idol and I voted with where I thought the majority was. I've shown my loyalty to you all (aside from Monika, whoops)
That's fine babes I barely talk to you EVER
Brooke liked this

Monika

• Jury
By Benji
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:32:13 pm I hope you all consider voting Benji here. He will make finale if you don't take him out now. I can promise to use my public idol at top 7 if that helps (it has to be used by top 6 anyways)
You've said you'd use your idol before, just saying

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Phoebe
Benji wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:32:27 pm If phoebe stays so does her idol and she'll make final 5 without a doubt.
I promise here and now, I will 100% use my idol next round (top 7).

I think everyone who voted Monika will want her to go next round if she doesn't win immunity. I promise to use this idol at top 7 if that helps. Benji will also be top 5 regardless(likely finale??)

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Benji wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:33:10 pm
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:32:13 pm I hope you all consider voting Benji here. He will make finale if you don't take him out now. I can promise to use my public idol at top 7 if that helps (it has to be used by top 6 anyways)
You've said you'd use your idol before, just saying
I can only use it at top 7 or top 6 at this point. so its a 50/50 choice. If you don't go tonight, you are going to the finale as a goat 100%. Everyone will want you sitting next to them. This is the chance for everyone to take you out and have no goats in the top 7.

Phoebe

• Jury