By Benji
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:34:02 pm
Benji wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:33:10 pm
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:32:13 pm I hope you all consider voting Benji here. He will make finale if you don't take him out now. I can promise to use my public idol at top 7 if that helps (it has to be used by top 6 anyways)
You've said you'd use your idol before, just saying
I can only use it at top 7 or top 6 at this point. so its a 50/50 choice. If you don't go tonight, you are going to the finale as a goat 100%. Everyone will want you sitting next to them. This is the chance for everyone to take you out and have no goats in the top 7.
I know two people voted you as goat so it's not as if you're not a strong contender for that finale spot as well.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Rohan wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:36:22 pm I'm going to vote for Phoebe. Getting out two idols in one night is too tempting.
I gotta go the same way there

Moana

• Jury
By Phoebe
Benji wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:36:00 pm
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:34:02 pm
Benji wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:33:10 pm

You've said you'd use your idol before, just saying
I can only use it at top 7 or top 6 at this point. so its a 50/50 choice. If you don't go tonight, you are going to the finale as a goat 100%. Everyone will want you sitting next to them. This is the chance for everyone to take you out and have no goats in the top 7.
I know two people voted you as goat so it's not as if you're not a strong contender for that finale spot as well.
Regardless if they did or didn't. You are a bigger goat then I am. I have been more vocal and around. I really think if they don't take you out tonight--you will be in the finale. 100%, nothing against you but it is the truth. Benji will be in the end if he doesn't go tonight.

Phoebe

• Jury
By Zach
Sorry I had real estate people up here. Missed whatever happened

Voting for Phoebe sorry, I'd like to have the last remaining idol in the game xoxx
Moana liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Benji
I can promise my continued loyalty. Phoebe has targetted 3 of you still left while I've only targetted Monika since merge.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Phoebe
Benji is NEVER going to vote out Moana.

Zach--I will work with you in this end game. I really thought you were going to null, so I didn't play any idol. :sob:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
Shane, I have never lied to you. you know i will take out Moana with you.

Zach/Lee/Monika, please also consider. We can have majority next round. :sob:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Benji
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:38:36 pm Benji is NEVER going to vote out Moana.

Zach--I will work with you in this end game. I really thought you were going to null, so I didn't play any idol. :sob:
you literally brought his name up two hours ago sis

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Moana
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:39:10 pm Shane, I have never lied to you. you know i will take out Moana with you.

Zach/Lee/Monika, please also consider. We can have majority next round. :sob:
Care to spill tea before you go?
Zach liked this

Moana

• Jury