By Rohan
Shane wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:12:54 pm I'm not disliking your idol play cuz you're idoling against my vote and jeaopardizing me etc. I am disliking it because Jonathan spends a lot of TIME making those vote thingies for us and you posted it very late, young man.
I gave him advance notice. He posted it two mins after my idol play. I respect the man.
Brooke, Shane liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Rohan I respect the idol play but u ain't got many friends in this game. To my friends, I hope you are the final 2 and you know who you are

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Ugh, I can hear poody laughing at me already. Good game y'all can't wait to talk to all you afterwards I was genuine about that <3
Zach liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Rohan
Moana wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:14:55 pm Rohan I respect the idol play but u ain't got many friends in this game. To my friends, I hope you are the final 2 and you know who you are
Oh I know. But I'd rather have 0.1% chance of winning than 0%
Brooke, Moana liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
I genuinely never know what to expect anymore. I'm speechless.

See you all tomorrow. I'll get the next challenge up at around 11:00. I'll make it due at 7:00:00 as usual.

Finish strong guys, I can safely say you are all playing in one of the best seasons of Stranded, and one hell of a way to kick off a new series.

Good night.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts