By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Welcome to Tribal Council.

First thing's first, Benji, you have won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away should you so choose.

Votes will be due at 10:05c/11:05e.

Let's bring in our jury: AK, Fanella, Jacqui, Brooke, and Phoebe voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, they can, however, post emojis

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Monika
I'm putting this out there:
Getting rid of me tonight is a mistake for most of you (except Moana and Benji). If any of you want a chance in hell at winning this game, you know what to do. There are MASSIVE threats here and the fact that y'all are just gonna wait till later in the game is a horrible mistake.

If I've learned anything from being out here its:
PLAY. TO. WIN.

If you have an opportunity to take the biggest threat out in this game, then DO IT
Brooke, Andy liked this

Monika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Monika wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:49:43 pm I'm putting this out there:
Getting rid of me tonight is a mistake for most of you (except Moana and Benji). If any of you want a chance in hell at winning this game, you know what to do. There are MASSIVE threats here and the fact that y'all are just gonna wait till later in the game is a horrible mistake.

PLAY. TO. WIN.

If you have an opportunity to take the biggest threat out in this game, then DO IT
Just to clarify, you claimed last tribal council that Benji was a big goat. So when you call out us being in a supposed duo, you really mean just me right? Is Benji a big goat or a big threat?

Moana

• Jury
By Rohan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:49:58 pm Rohan, is it too late in the game to make a move on threats?
It depends on your own threat level. If you're also a big threat, it makes sense for you to keep other threats in the game or else you'll get picked off. If you wouldn't beat anyone else in the F7...yeah it's probably too late but it's worth trying I guess

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Monika
Moana wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:50:54 pm

PLAY. TO. WIN.

Just to clarify, you claimed last tribal council that Benji was a big goat. So when you call out us being in a supposed duo, you really mean just me right? Is Benji a big goat or a big threat?
To clarify:
Benji's the goat, you're the threat. A duo? Obviously
Brooke liked this

Monika

• Jury
By Lee
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:50:34 pm Lee is Monika the obvious target that everyone has agreed to tonight?
So far it has never really been as simple as there being an obvious target that everyone agreed on so nothing in this game surprises me.
Monika liked this

Lee

• Jury
By Shane
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:49:58 pm Rohan, is it too late in the game to make a move on threats?
May I interject? What's in a threat, really. Would a goat by any other name still be viewed so weak? These are buzzwords that have been hurled around, even to contrary measures ALL game. What is really in these names. Nothing, they're just convenient weapons, especially when they come out so quickly.
Brooke liked this

Shane

• Jury
By Moana
Monika wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:52:11 pm
Moana wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:50:54 pm

PLAY. TO. WIN.

To clarify:
Benji's the goat, you're the threat. A duo? Obviously
Lemme ask, why take me out? I am easy to beat in immunity and everyone is aware I'm a threat in the end. Only Monika by clinging to life like a roach. Keep me and kill me later, Monika has survived far greater adversity than I have.
Rohan liked this

Moana

• Jury