By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Welcome to Tribal Council.

First thing's first, Monika, you have won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away should you so choose.

Votes will be due at 8:30c/9:30e.

Let's bring in our jury: AK, Fanella, Jacqui, Brooke, Phoebe and Moana voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, they can, however, post emojis

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:02:44 pm So, final 6... marching our way to the finals.

Zach, at this stage it's about 2 things... taking out threats to win and guaranteeing a place in the finals. Which takes priority tonight?
Both for me.
I know what I'm doing and it makes sense for 3 others to vote that way too, IMO. but it's up to them to decide what they really want to do and how their game are laid out in their mind

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Monika
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:04:25 pm Monika, since you are immune... What's the right move tonight?
Taking out a big threat and sticking to my guns. Also, trying to solidify something that will last through the end of this game.

Monika

• Jury
By Shane
Monika wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:06:14 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:04:25 pm Monika, since you are immune... What's the right move tonight?
Taking out a big threat and sticking to my guns. Also, trying to solidify something that will last through the end of this game.
About whom are you speaking?

Shane

• Jury
By Monika
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:07:00 pm
I’ll be straight up with you. I’m voting for you tonight girl. You’re arguably the biggest jury threat left here.

Monika

• Jury
By Rohan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:08:05 pm Rohan, yesterday we saw 3 idols played. Do you think there could be another one lurking?
Absolutely. Zach flashed a super idol last night.

I’m fully expecting votes tonight but I’m hoping others realize who the biggest threats to win are.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Shane
Monika wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:08:41 pm
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:07:00 pm

I’ll be straight up with you. I’m voting for you tonight girl. You’re arguably the biggest jury threat left here.
Much apreesh the honesty. I thin that you voting for me is the right move and also for Rohan, but for everyone else, I think the biggest existential, in the game, threat is Rohan.

Shane

• Jury
By Shane
Benji wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:12:09 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:11:06 pm Benji, do you know what existential means?
anything relating to existence, so an existential threat would be a threat to one's existence
So, I think absolutely Rohan is a jury threat. But on top of that he is also a threat to people's chances of winning immunity. A threat to their survival. Both he and his voting partner, Monika, are stacked when it comes to challenges. Nothing really compares to that right now.

Shane

• Jury
By Monika
Ro has made one big move this entire game. So what? The Jury is going to look at the game as a whole, not just one vote out of like 23.

Benji and Lee they're trying to play you.

Monika

• Jury