By Monika
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:14:15 pm
Benji wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:12:09 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:11:06 pm Benji, do you know what existential means?
anything relating to existence, so an existential threat would be a threat to one's existence
So, I think absolutely Rohan is a jury threat. But on top of that he is also a threat to people's chances of winning immunity. A threat to their survival. Both he and his voting partner, Monika, are stacked when it comes to challenges. Nothing really compares to that right now.
Rohan hasn't even won a challenge..... girl c'mon

He fucking dq'd today

Monika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shane
Monika wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:14:28 pm Ro has made one big move this entire game. So what? The Jury is going to look at the game as a whole, not just one vote out of like 23.

Benji and Lee they're trying to play you.
He's also a survivor. Carrying the torch of Larrakai, who, aside from you and him, was reduced to nothing. It's a beautiful story, tbh.

Shane

• Jury
By Zach
Can someone advise me how Lee or Benji have a shot at winning this game in a F4 scenario consisting of them + Monika & Rohan.

Thank you

Zach

• Jury
By Lee
The ideal outcome would be knocking out someone who I think stands in the way of me having a spot in the finals.

Lee

• Jury
By Shane
Monika wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:15:29 pm
Benji wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:12:09 pm

anything relating to existence, so an existential threat would be a threat to one's existence
So, I think absolutely Rohan is a jury threat. But on top of that he is also a threat to people's chances of winning immunity. A threat to their survival. Both he and his voting partner, Monika, are stacked when it comes to challenges. Nothing really compares to that right now.

He fucking dq'd today
Rohan won a challenge... I'm not crazy, right?

Shane

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
It's always interesting, at this late stage when we have several people all trying to mindfuck each other into thinking their best option is to go to the end with them.

Really we don't know WHAT the jury will do and I've seen many juries flip in the final tribal council.

Lee, what seems to be the consensus of jury opinions at this phase?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Monika
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:16:38 pm
Monika wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:15:29 pm

He fucking dq'd today
Rohan won a challenge... I'm not crazy, right?
Fuck I think he won once. Either way my point still stands

Monika

• Jury
By Lee
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:16:48 pm It's always interesting, at this late stage when we have several people all trying to mindfuck each other into thinking their best option is to go to the end with them.

Really we don't know WHAT the jury will do and I've seen many juries flip in the final tribal council.

Lee, what seems to be the consensus of jury opinions at this phase?
I think at this point the consensus is that Benji & I are out of the running. I think Rohan’s move last night has given him an argument to make at ftc if he gets there. Monika has a crazy good underdog argument that would be tough to beat, and Shane and Zach are both considered strategic and social threats with friends on the jury.

Lee

• Jury
By Lee
Rohan wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:20:21 pm Nah I think Monika is right. One flashy idol play doesn’t erase 29 other days.

I won one challenge
No, but it does erase the mentality that people might have had about someone coasting or floating, and if that’s something the jury is basing their decision on then that could work in your favor.

Lee

• Jury
By Shane
Benji wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:24:23 pm Why are all my questions boring? :eyeroll:
Benji, how many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth while also being able to enunciate "Fuzzy Bunny?"

Shane

• Jury
By Lee
I think that it would be too difficult to really weigh the exact individual merits of people against each other at this point so I don’t know who *the* biggest threat is, but it does feel like the four of them all have a specific case to make that could win it for them.

Lee

• Jury
By Benji
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:25:05 pm
Benji wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:24:23 pm Why are all my questions boring? :eyeroll:
Benji, how many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth while also being able to enunciate "Fuzzy Bunny?"
Wouldn't you like to know :shifty:

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe