By Zach
Benji wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:37:56 pm
Zach wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:37:04 pm Monika/Ro,

Mad props.
Like this was their idea :wink:
If it wasn't, they are the luckiest little duo I ever did see.

The F3 should have been you, me and Lee if any of us wanted to win this game dude. :crine:

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Alright gang,

As you know, we will revote. Rohan, Zach and Shane will not vote.

You all have 10 minutes to change your votes if you havent already. You can only vote for one of the three in the tie.

If after 10 minutes, we still result in a tie, we will go to rocks, where Monika, Rohan, Zach and Shane will all be safe.

Good luck.

Revotes are due at 8:48:00

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Benji
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:39:03 pm There was no risk this round in telling us what was going to happen. I really don't understand the deception.
We weren't sure if it was a regular idol or a super idol or no idol, just to be safe <3

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Shane
Benji and Lee, I am telling you, nothing good will come of this. I'm not even threatening you, it's just the way I really see it.

Shane

• Jury
By Shane
Benji wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:40:54 pm
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:39:03 pm There was no risk this round in telling us what was going to happen. I really don't understand the deception.
We weren't sure if it was a regular idol or a super idol or no idol, just to be safe <3
But if you were splitting the vote it wouldn't matter. We were the targets no matter what? Zach and I voted with you because we wanted to vote with you. We weren't going to Rohan or Monika for anything.

Shane

• Jury