By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome to Tribal Council.

First thing's first, Lee, you have won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away should you so choose.

Votes will be due at 7:20c/8:20e.

Let's bring in our jury: AK, Fanella, Jacqui, Brooke, Phoebe, Moana and Shane voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, they can, however, post emojis

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:03:43 pm Alright gang, we're down to the final 5. Not much wiggle room left in the game.

Zach, is this about convincing people you arent as big of a threat as the others in the game?
I was supposed to go on home on last nights re-vote until someone saw sense, so I'm hoping I have already done enough to convince people I'm not biggest threat here. It's pretty obvious what needs to happen but the decision is not in my hands.
Brooke liked this

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Monika
Zach wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:05:17 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:03:43 pm Alright gang, we're down to the final 5. Not much wiggle room left in the game.

Zach, is this about convincing people you arent as big of a threat as the others in the game?
I was supposed to go on home on last nights re-vote until someone saw sense, so I'm hoping I have already done enough to convince people I'm not biggest threat here. It's pretty obvious what needs to happen but the decision is not in my hands.
You are the biggest threat tho
Brooke liked this

Monika

• Jury
By Rohan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:06:30 pm Rohan, do the biggest challenge threats have the power tonight?
The only one with power tonight is Lee. He's in the F4 guaranteed. Otherwise being a challenge threat can either be seen as an asset (can ensure your enemies don't win) or a threat (that means you can't win)
Brooke liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Benji
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:11:13 pm Lee, does that check out?
I think those alliances are def what we came into f5 with, but at this point it's an individual game and needs to be played as such. Everyone needs to ask themselves if their loyalty is more important than their chance at winning this game.
Brooke liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Zach
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:14:45 pm Zach have you been approached by both couples about voting with them?
No, one couple wants me out and that makes sense for their game. The other duo will hopefully vote with me as that is most definitely best for their game. It's a win/win for me and them.

Zach

• Jury