By Zach
Lee wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:27:18 pm Zach the entire jury is in love with you lol
Some of them maybe. Moana and I talk about strapons a lot. Pretty sure a decent section of 'em don't like me

Zach

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Benji
Zach wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:28:09 pm
Lee wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:27:18 pm Zach the entire jury is in love with you lol
Some of them maybe. Moana and I talk about strapons a lot. Pretty sure a decent section of 'em don't like me
A lot more than Ro or Lee or I
Brooke liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Rohan
Yeah you told us both F3 so it made sense to hedge a bet.

I switched my vote to Zach. Bro, you know I had to do it.

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Moana
icon_wub
Zach wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:28:09 pm
:icon_wub:

Moana

• Jury
By Zach
Rohan wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:28:56 pm Yeah you told us both F3 so it made sense to hedge a bet.

I switched my vote to Zach. Bro, you know I had to do it.
No sweat bro. Fully understand

Zach

• Jury
By Lee
Mo literally went out saying she was rooting for you and Shane, and Brooke loves you. Monika has a lot of respect for you and thought you were a threat. Hell I woulda/would vote for you.
Brooke liked this

Lee

• Jury
By Benji
Rohan wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:32:16 pm Oh, I've been informed that it's in fact not rocks as a tiebreaker.

Zach/Lee have at it.
Just leaving it up to fate? Who do you win against? Lee or Zach? We all know the answer

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Alright.

Zach and Lee, you will now both face off in a tie breaker challenge.

I have asked 5 prejurors questions based on their experiences. You will attempt to guess what they answered. If you are correct, you score a point.

The person who scores the most points after 5 questions wins. If you both tie again, we will go to a final tie breaking challenge where we WILL have a w
Shane liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Rohan
Benji wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:33:09 pm
Rohan wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:32:16 pm Oh, I've been informed that it's in fact not rocks as a tiebreaker.

Zach/Lee have at it.
Just leaving it up to fate? Who do you win against? Lee or Zach? We all know the answer
If Zach wins, the two most likely outcomes of the final immunity challenge are us two winning, Benji.

In both cases it's smarter for our jury odds to take each other.
Zach liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe