By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Okay Zach and Lee, you will message me your answers. I'll ask the first question.

When asked what the reason was for being voted out, did Flick say:

A. "The Reason I was Voted Out is Because I was the best player there and they Knew I Would beat them All.
B. "The Reason I was Voted Out Is Because I'm Way Too Much To Handle for any man, woman, or child.

PM me your answers now.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:36:59 pm Okay Zach and Lee, you will message me your answers. I'll ask the first question.

When asked what the reason was for being voted out, did Flick say:

A. "The Reason I was Voted Out is Because I was the best player there and they Knew I Would beat them All.
B. "The Reason I was Voted Out Is Because I'm Way Too Much To Handle for any man, woman, or child.

PM me your answers now.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
When asked what their proudest moment of the season was, Jennah Louise answered

A. "My proudest moment this season is not giving that stupid bitch Shonee who seems like she is in a verge of stroke any attention cuz the bitch doesn't deserve shit. she is a fucking loser who is not gonna get laid anytime soon."
B. "My proudest moment this season is not giving that stupid bitch Brooke who seems like she is in a verge of stroke any attention cuz the bitch doesn't deserve shit. she is a fucking loser who is not gonna get laid anytime soon."
Brooke, Shane, Benji and 1 others liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
The correct answer was A. "My proudest moment this season is not giving that stupid bitch Shonee who seems like she is in a verge of stroke any attention cuz the bitch doesn't deserve shit. she is a fucking loser who is not gonna get laid anytime soon."

Lee - 3
Zach - 1

Next Q.
Shonee liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
By Rohan
Lee wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:48:25 pm where’s the Luke question
Which premerge player asked Rohan for their dealer one night into the game?
Shane liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
When asked, "How would you play if you made the merge?" Conner answered:

A. "I would have been to pretend to be Djaru 3.0 strong but snake them as best I could by linking up with the old Tulua players"
B. "I would have definitely been more aggressive and used my alliances on Tulua to slit Djaru 3.0's throats lol."

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host