By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Welcome to Tribal Council.

First thing's first, Lee, you have won Individual Immunity. You have 5 minutes to give it away should you so choose.

Votes will be due at 8:30c/9:30e.

I have a lot to talk about so let's get it going.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Moana
Shout out to Connor for still following this series, can't wait to hit u up post game even if we didn't talk for very long
Brooke liked this

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:03:10 pm Yea first thing's first. Where in the fuck is Fanella.

Moana, is she active outside of showing up for 10 minutes a day and why should we still keep her?
If you want to remove her that is your choice. IDK why you're singling out me for that tf?

Moana

• Jury
By Zach
Shane wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:05:39 pm
Zach wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:04:58 pm You should have asked me Jonathan. I'll shoot straight
I think it's an open forum :rofl:
Is this the first time you've spoken at tribal, old woman?
Jennah Louise liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Phoebe, we're sitting with a VERY active group of pre-jury so far that would all kill for that slot fanella is currently occupying. Soon enough, I'd think 10 of you still in the game will be in a similar position. Is this a case of opening up a slot at the end for someone else who is here?
Flick liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Shane
Zach wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:06:15 pm
Shane wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:05:39 pm
Zach wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:04:58 pm You should have asked me Jonathan. I'll shoot straight
I think it's an open forum :rofl:
Is this the first time you've spoken at tribal, old woman?
Flick, Zach liked this

Shane

• Jury
By Phoebe
I honestly don't think Fanalla has been very MIA until maybe this round. Like, I have spoken to her a lot during the previous week. This weekend/today though = Not so much.

Phoebe

• Jury
By Zach
Just remove her Jono.

She's a goat as Peter said and has no chance of winning. Send her to pre-jury, let's vote out AK and we all go home happy with an active F11

Zach

• Jury
By Phoebe
Jennah Louise, dislike me all you want. I was always the best blonde of our AU Survivor. I know your jealous, but you weren't even on my level girl. :inlove: :inlove:
Pia, Moana, Lee liked this

Phoebe

• Jury