By Lee
Fanella gave a pretty detailed update about what was going on with her at camp and then was around over the weekend I thought. I don't know where she is tonight though lol

Lee

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rohan
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:05:01 pm Rohan, is this a situation where we all know the semi-active person is a f2/f3 lock and everyone's just jockeying to be there with her as the preordained winner?
You know it’s been a while since I’ve played but that did seem to happen every fucking season.

I kept hearing about Fanellas Big Move (which sounds like a shitty Disney channel original movie) but she literally wasn’t online to talk to me about it
Brooke, Jennah Louise, Zach liked this

Rohan

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Lee wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:09:37 pm Fanella gave a pretty detailed update about what was going on with her at camp and then was around over the weekend I thought. I don't know where she is tonight though lol
Did she confirm a prevote with you?
Flick liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Zach
AK wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:10:56 pm You make this game such a delight Zach... who wouldn't wanna keep playing with you...
You're a snowflake, go and have a cry dude. FWIW I think you deserve to get jury over Fenella but thems the breaks.

Worst liar I have ever seen in a game

Zach

• Jury
By Benji
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:09:10 pm She may or may not have prevoted. Benji, is that someone you can rely on as a number going forward?
If she prevotes and we can know where she prevoted then that's a good number. But things change last minute as we saw last tribal. If it hadn't been such a near unanimous vote it definitely could've been a detriment to whoever she's supposed to be voting with, especially if people can't contact her to tell her to change her vote.

To address some questions you've posed to other members, I definitely think some people may be banking on taking a near-inactive to the f2/f3, which is dumb bc then they're automatically given a spot that could be taken by any one of us, reducing our chances of reaching final tribal by 33-50%, which I think is important for everyone to realize. At the same time, there are definitely other priorities while we still have so many players and when there's been so much chaos tonight.
Pia, Jennah Louise liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Brooke
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:08:36 pm Brooke, the tribe voted almost unanimously on Thursday. Did things change over the weekend, or is everyone still on the same page?
Lady I just hope it isn’t me. Though I don’t doubt it at this point
Flick liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Jacqui
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:11:59 pm Jacqui, Peter gave you his Immunity to supposedly save you from going home. What did you do over the weekend to take advantage of that gift?
Well I tried to find cracks. I tried to show some worth I might have to people. And I tried to listen most importantly to the fears that others had about their own spot. I have no idea if it worked or not. I told AK I was a ninja. A ninja leper. I was trying but I wasn't sure anybody was getting near me enough to care or not.
Flick liked this

Jacqui

• Jury
By Zach
One of my favourite memories of this game was when AK was the odd man out and could message everybody.

He sent me all these PM's about how he wanted to team up with me and we'd be a duo that fucks shit up and offends everyone.

Fast forward to today, he's pissed his pants like a little bitch and told everyone in the tribe I'm bullying him. Nerd
Brooke liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Benji
AK wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:14:39 pm Hey, if people would rather talk to a slimeball like him over me, more power to them. I only lied to him because he's a jerk! haha
from what i gather you lied to quite a few people tonight. we all jerks? :curious:
Zach, Brooke liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe