By Monika
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:08:07 pm Monika, when it's an "easy vote" does that present an opportunity for a blindside?
Normally I would say yes to this question. HOWEVER people find comfort in working with the majority, which is a double-edged sword. Yes an easy vote might get you to next round, but the long term effects of these kind of votes are usually overlooked.

So to answer your question:
Yes, but not at the current stage in the game.

Thank you goodnight

Monika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacqui
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:07:42 pm Jacqui, you were once vulnerable and assuming you would go home like Fanella is, when Peter graciously handed over his Immunity. Do you feel more included around camp and do you feel for Fanella tonight?
I do feel more included. Actually people have been great. Bbut I don't ever really feel safe. I think once your name is out there, it's always one of the easier choices and if not Plan A then Plan B. I have some good relationships. It's also a game.

I do feel for Fanella here. I just met her at the merge but she has been lovely to me. And I know that RL has her stressed too. That's never a good mix when a game is this active and stressful.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Benji
Fanella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:07:53 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:06:29 pm Fanella, do you think it's fair to vote you out tonight?
i know you want me to say yes and some people probably think that. But is it smart? probs not. whoever is lowest on the totem pole next time will regret not using me
you can't use a car that's never in the garage :dunno:
Pia, Shonee liked this

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Phoebe
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:04:22 pm Phoebe, did that challenge indicate how well people have gotten to know their fellow castaways?
A little bit! Yes! I think it also helped if you were on the tribe with some of them!! I didn't know some of those people. I was too busy winning the challenges. :zany:
Jacqui, Brooke liked this

Phoebe

• Jury
By Fanella
Jacqui wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:10:39 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:07:42 pm Jacqui, you were once vulnerable and assuming you would go home like Fanella is, when Peter graciously handed over his Immunity. Do you feel more included around camp and do you feel for Fanella tonight?
I do feel more included. Actually people have been great. Bbut I don't ever really feel safe. I think once your name is out there, it's always one of the easier choices and if not Plan A then Plan B. I have some good relationships. It's also a game.

I do feel for Fanella here. I just met her at the merge but she has been lovely to me. And I know that RL has her stressed too. That's never a good mix when a game is this active and stressful.
you should feel worried because people also threw out your name this cycle again

Fanella

• Jury
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:09:27 pm Moana, does Fanella make a good case for saving her?
I think Fanella makes a pretty good case to save herself, and I admire her efforts. People's minds are set in stone and hopefully Fanella is waking some people up to think long term but it usually isn't that easy
Pia, Jennah Louise liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Fanella
Benji wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:11:06 pm
Fanella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:07:53 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:06:29 pm Fanella, do you think it's fair to vote you out tonight?
i know you want me to say yes and some people probably think that. But is it smart? probs not. whoever is lowest on the totem pole next time will regret not using me
you can't use a car that's never in the garage :dunno:
you're one to talk lol you literally say hey every couple days congrats
Pia liked this

Fanella

• Jury
By Benji
Fanella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:11:28 pm

you should feel worried because people also threw out your name this cycle again
You were the only one throwing Jacqui's name out sis icon_rolleyes

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Jacqui
Fanella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:11:28 pm

I know, girl. I know.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Zach
Shane wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:14:29 pm
Zach wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:13:32 pm Fanny is safe as houses tonight.
I don't understand your metaphor.
Well you're a fake Australian :curse:

Zach

• Jury