By Jacqui
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14:51 pm Jacqui, this tribe has voted together unanimously at 3 tribals in a row. Does that make it more difficult to sort through all of the plans now that a vote isn't as straightforward?
Maybe for others for sure. It was pretty straight forward for me. Lies upon lies are getting exposed tonight. Lies trying to be pinned on me when others knew the truth and defended me. So my option on what had to happen tonight was pretty clear. I feel bad for everybody else though.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:15:45 pm
Phoebe wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:13:44 pm
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:11:34 pm

Keep me and find out :heart:
I don't think you like public forums to air out the truth. I think that is your issue. You like to sit behind the scenes and just stir up shit.

I don't know how someone can trust that. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: Or how you can expect people to. Woman up, Brooke. Speak the truth. You may only have 20 more minutes to do so. :zany:
Did you not tell Monika you wanted to either split me and zach or shane and jacqui?
Yeah, I prob did say that? But how does that have anything to do with the chat you made to take me out? Way to deflect the question, girl.

Phoebe

• Jury
By Brooke
Phoebe wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:16:57 pm
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:15:45 pm
Phoebe wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:13:44 pm

I don't think you like public forums to air out the truth. I think that is your issue. You like to sit behind the scenes and just stir up shit.

I don't know how someone can trust that. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: Or how you can expect people to. Woman up, Brooke. Speak the truth. You may only have 20 more minutes to do so. :zany:
Did you not tell Monika you wanted to either split me and zach or shane and jacqui?
Yeah, I prob did say that? But how does that have anything to do with the chat you made to take me out? Way to deflect the question, girl.
I didn't make a chat about that, so that's a lie.

Brooke

• Jury
By Zach
I like how I'm online for 2 hours each day and cop the blame for the ideas and spitballs of those who are actually calling the shots and doing some serious goat hoarding .

Let's just bust the idol and nullifiers out eh

Zach

• Jury
By Phoebe
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:16:04 pm I mean since you want to talk about things in the open

Yes I do. Just seems like you don't girl. I don't think it is any secret that Jacqui/Shane are a pair, or that you/zach are a close pair. I don't think the news of having pairs split up is anything new.

What was new, however, was the chat you made to take our your girl Phoebe last round. The chat you claim was not you/Zach that created it..yet you cannot tell me who did. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Jacqui
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:17:09 pm Jacqui, is there one person spreading lies or a lot of people?
I think everybody lies in a game like this. I don't even mind some of that. But the blatant trying to pin it on others which Brooke has done regularly is what I am referring to today.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Brooke
Phoebe wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:18:01 pm
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:16:04 pm I mean since you want to talk about things in the open

Yes I do. Just seems like you don't girl. I don't think it is any secret that Jacqui/Shane are a pair, or that you/zach are a close pair. I don't think the news of having pairs split up is anything new.

What was new, however, was the chat you made to take our your girl Phoebe last round. The chat you claim was not you/Zach that created it..yet you cannot tell me who did. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
Because I didn't make a chat about that?

Brooke

• Jury
By Phoebe
Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:19:16 pm
Phoebe wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:18:01 pm

Because I didn't make a chat about that?

THEN WHO DID BROOKE??! You can dish it all out to everyone here, for HOURS AND HOURS. Spinning that web girl. But when you get asked a simple question, you cannot answer it. :angry:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Shane
Moana wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:20:19 pm
Shane wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:18:12 pm
Moana wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:17:30 pmShane
Oh, yes?
It isn't going to be what you think it's going to be, you don't have to choose either

Does that mean it's me?

Shane

• Jury