By Shane
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:05:09 pm entertain me, jury was empty until me and phoebe showed up
I've been doin monkey dances all my life. Dude, this game was a SHiT show. I constantly had to adjust the burners and to not get a vote in the merge until now was crazy for me. I lost a bit of control, but coming into the midmerge I was starting to feel some semblance of power... it was great. Today, for the life of me, I couldn't imagine Lee flipping on me, despite Monika coming out with the whole entire plan. There was TRULY no reason to lie. I was gonna bring it up to Lee that Monika told me. I should have, but I don't know if it would have helped. Sorry, ranting now.

ALSO, Mo, I had a drunk night and confessed that I wanted you to win and I was like "Get your head in the game girl!" Ugh, what a journey we had. When you left, I was big sad, but almost relieved that I wouldn't have to like put myself in the position to decide for my game or yours. But, you see how your leaving turned out for me, anyway.

HI PHOEBE, WTF did you make my stray Benji vote less impactful by not playing your idol!!! JK it's all good in the hood, despite my REALLY wishing I had miraculously idoled my enemy out.

What else, idk. That's it I guess.
Brooke, Phoebe, Moana liked this

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:12:30 pm
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:05:09 pm entertain me, jury was empty until me and phoebe showed up
I've been doin monkey dances all my life. Dude, this game was a SHiT show. I constantly had to adjust the burners and to not get a vote in the merge until now was crazy for me. I lost a bit of control, but coming into the midmerge I was starting to feel some semblance of power... it was great. Today, for the life of me, I couldn't imagine Lee flipping on me, despite Monika coming out with the whole entire plan. There was TRULY no reason to lie. I was gonna bring it up to Lee that Monika told me. I should have, but I don't know if it would have helped. Sorry, ranting now.

ALSO, Mo, I had a drunk night and confessed that I wanted you to win and I was like "Get your head in the game girl!" Ugh, what a journey we had. When you left, I was big sad, but almost relieved that I wouldn't have to like put myself in the position to decide for my game or yours. But, you see how your leaving turned out for me, anyway.

HI PHOEBE, WTF did you make my stray Benji vote less impactful by not playing your idol!!! JK it's all good in the hood, despite my REALLY wishing I had miraculously idoled my enemy out.

What else, idk. That's it I guess.
The first day i talked to you, I knew you were going to be the best player on the season. And from that moment on I knew I wanted to work with you. I loved playing with you all season and you going crushes me. I can't wait til the game is over so I can talk to you in a format that I don't have to refresh my page to see what you have to say.
Peter, Shane liked this

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts