By Shane
He has to stick with Zach now, though. So if Lee ends up losing and Benji wins next, Benji will keep Rohan.

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shane
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:41:00 pm Question 2. When asked what is the biggest regret you have in the game, Shonee answered:

A. "My biggest regret is trusting that dumb bitch Phoebe."
B. "My biggest regret is pushing too hard to redo that challenge."

LMAO, Phoebe, you dumb bitch!
Phoebe liked this

Shane

• Jury
By Phoebe
Kind of sad to see the people I deemed playing the better games(from a viewer's standpoint) out back to back to back :sob: :sob: :sob:

Lee/Rohan I will be interested to hear how they play though, Benji will have to really prove shit to me(he was barely around imo)

Slight Lee biased over here, cuz he is so cute.
Brooke liked this

Phoebe

• Jury
By Shane
Moana wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:57:03 pm
Shane wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:55:51 pmWell, fuck.
Remember when you me and zach were supposed to run the game? Now we run jury back to back to back boots oml
Bing, bang, boom. And we were 6 seconds away from it, too.

Shane

• Jury
By Moana
Yeah jury was probably voting you over anyone left zach, not sure if that makes you feel better or worse but welcome to ponderosa

Moana

• Jury
By Shane
Moana wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:07:07 pm Yeah jury was probably voting you over anyone left zach, not sure if that makes you feel better or worse but welcome to ponderosa
Well, at least we the few that speak. But Lee's allegedly getting away with murder, now.

Shane

• Jury
By Zach
What's the ideal F2 for y'all?

I'm assuming Lee/Rohan? I like Benjibro, probably the only fan he's got...but I respect the shit outta The Silent Assasin/Rohan

Zach

• Jury
By Shane
Zach wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:08:22 pm What's the ideal F2 for y'all?

I'm assuming Lee/Rohan? I like Benjibro, probably the only fan he's got...but I respect the shit outta The Silent Assasin/Rohan
Rohan's my guy. He always makes the most logical decision. My estimation is the final 2 has a 2/3 chance of being Lee and Benji and a 1/3 chance of being Rohan and Benji.
Brooke, Moana, Zach liked this

Shane

• Jury