By Phoebe
I agree. I really loved Lee. I am not blown away by Rohan or Benji’s games from what I know of em. But they could shock me, like you did with all this info here.

Ugh this was so fun girl! Sad it is over. Also hope this jury becomes active this week. It is going to be an interesting few days to watch it unfold. :inlove:

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
But yeah I would love to hear from the rest of you on thursday after identities are revealed. I was a fake ass bitch and I'm also not actually who I pretended to be all game, but I would love to meet all of you! I'm sure I burned a good chunk of ya but I would love some more insight on the things in this game that I have missed!
Phoebe liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:41:55 pm I agree. I really loved Lee. I am not blown away by Rohan or Benji’s games from what I know of em. But they could shock me, like you did with all this info here.

Ugh this was so fun girl! Sad it is over. Also hope this jury becomes active this week. It is going to be an interesting few days to watch it unfold. :inlove:
Me too, I was hoping to slide into final 3 with em, and I DO believe this is a final 3 not a final 2 like everyone thinks it is. I had a feeling they would not get much respect. I actually really love Benji so i can't say a bad word about him but I do hope he steps up his game if he wants those votes in the end
Phoebe liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Brooke
Moana wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:23:03 pm First of all, I was a total snake all game I want to make that clear. I had a final two deal/ kinda implied I was taking to the end deal with Lee, Benji, Shane, Zach, and I believe Brooke to some extent but I feel like she never really bought that
No ma'am I knew my days were numbered as well as Rohan's and Monika's. I was just trying to find a crack in your group. And I know you were the one playing this thing up. That's why I didn't switch my vote to Monika in the Jacqui vote. I guess Jacqui was the wrong person to target there, but like I said, since the merge it was just trying to survive.

Sorry Peter, I wish I had played with you instead but you have to agree you kinda went insane at me that round and kinda gave me no choice. :heart:

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:33:30 pm Girl idk shit compared to what you know.

I was banking on working with Lee hardcore to the end & Monika told me about her idol a few rounds ago. I feel like I was a hot mess just trying to survive & not knowing who the F to trust during this merge.

I almost think the longer I kept the public immunity idol, the more my game was a f’n mess.

Monika not voting Zach during the Jacqui vote was a choice that I will never understand. It caused me not to trust her at all, when I feel like we needed each other the most here. :sob:

You played awesome girl. Reading the above is amazing. It was fun playing this with you :loveeyes:
Sorry for trying to get you out the round Fanella went. In fact Monika was the smart one out of the 3 of us trying to get us to work together. But then when I told you the truth instead of putting it behind us you started the theatrics at tribal.

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Moana wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:29:19 pm But IMO the trio of Me/Shane/Zach has controlled this game since day one and I will vote them over anyone. They have been in the know for every single vote and I dont think anyone suspected us three as a trio, and they only figured out they were a duo when Shane didn't vote jacqui on the revote

UUUUGHHH IF ONLY I HADN'T BEEN STUCK WITH LOSERS LIKE FANELLA AND LUKE DURING THE SWAP I WAS READY TO THROW EVERY CHALLENGE AND TARGET YOU/BENJI/LEE

But those fuckers were some of the most unreliable people to work with. Fucking inactive people. :curse:

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Moana wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:38:02 pm
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:33:30 pm Girl idk shit compared to what you know.

I was banking on working with Lee hardcore to the end & Monika told me about her idol a few rounds ago. I feel like I was a hot mess just trying to survive & not knowing who the F to trust during this merge.

I almost think the longer I kept the public immunity idol, the more my game was a f’n mess.

Monika not voting Zach during the Jacqui vote was a choice that I will never understand. It caused me not to trust her at all, when I feel like we needed each other the most here. :sob:

You played awesome girl. Reading the above is amazing. It was fun playing this with you :loveeyes:
The only reason I can understand voting Jacqui was because of her loyalty to Brooke, but that was a foolish choice I agree, easily put her in this position.
then zach plays his super idol and monika goes? Voting for Jacqui was the only move Monika could've made that round to survive no?

Brooke

• Jury
By Moana
Brooke wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:28:54 am
Moana wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:29:19 pm But IMO the trio of Me/Shane/Zach has controlled this game since day one and I will vote them over anyone. They have been in the know for every single vote and I dont think anyone suspected us three as a trio, and they only figured out they were a duo when Shane didn't vote jacqui on the revote

UUUUGHHH IF ONLY I HADN'T BEEN STUCK WITH LOSERS LIKE FANELLA AND LUKE DURING THE SWAP I WAS READY TO THROW EVERY CHALLENGE AND TARGET YOU/BENJI/LEE

But those fuckers were some of the most unreliable people to work with. Fucking inactive people. :curse:
If it’s any consolation I didn’t want you to go for another two or so rounds but no one would do phoebe and monika was immune when you went lmao

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Brooke wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:31:38 am
Moana wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:38:02 pm

The only reason I can understand voting Jacqui was because of her loyalty to Brooke, but that was a foolish choice I agree, easily put her in this position.
then zach plays his super idol and monika goes? Voting for Jacqui was the only move Monika could've made that round to survive no?
Still not convinced that super idol is real but I guess I’ll eat my words next tribal

Moana

• Jury
By Brooke
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:32:30 am
Brooke wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:28:54 am

If it’s any consolation I didn’t want you to go for another two or so rounds but no one would do phoebe and monika was immune when you went lmao
I was like... you fucking assholes just let phoebe idol me the fuck out!!!!

And, like I didn't hate you 3 but I knew that which ever tribe got the majority in the merge would be the one with the upper hand. Larrakai was always one step behind. Looking at you AK and Flick

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:36:47 am Also Brooke tell me who u wanna vote for and why, what’s ur story babe I missed u
Monika > Zach > Shane > Rohan > Lee
right now that's how I would vote I guess.

Benji was a wall to talk to. I guess he felt safe due to you and Lee but he should've put a bit of effort.

I hope Rohan and Monika can pull it off though

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:36:47 am Also Brooke tell me who u wanna vote for and why, what’s ur story babe I missed u
btw lmao bb I never bought what u were selling about how you didn't know anything and didn't know how to play. I knew DAMN WELL you had your hand in a few cookies which is why I never even said your name to anyone in the game <3

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
And Phoebe I even posted in my confesh about how I felt bad about calling you out in public. But I figured it was my only chance at survival to make you the bigger threat out of the two of us.

Brooke

• Jury
By Moana
Brooke wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:47:55 am
btw lmao bb I never bought what u were selling about how you didn't know anything and didn't know how to play. I knew DAMN WELL you had your hand in a few cookies which is why I never even said your name to anyone in the game <3
Haha yeah I had a feeling, but ya can’t blame a girl for trying ♥️
Brooke liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Personally, I will go Shane/Zach>Lee>Rohan>monika>benji.
I think Shane/Zach ran this game without even their closest allies realizing it and Lee just has been out in the forefront and was someone I was close to which I respect, Rohan has played an awesome UTR game, but next to these big personalities I will find it hard to award him the money. Monika I never talked to much all game but she is an effective cockroach, benji is kinda a goat but I also was really close to him all game and loved my convos with him? Maybe that’s just me? Lol

Moana

• Jury
By Brooke
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:50:04 am
Never. not once. Which is why I always tried acting like I was buying all of it.

I was like... this bitch is really trying to pull a fast one on me by voting for Monika instead of Jacqui... no ma'am

Brooke

• Jury
By Moana
Brooke wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:20:18 pm
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:50:04 am

Never. not once. Which is why I always tried acting like I was buying all of it.

I was like... this bitch is really trying to pull a fast one on me by voting for Monika instead of Jacqui... no ma'am
Oh I wasn’t pulling a fast one, phoebe said she was thinking about idoling jacqui and Lee said the same thing, phoebe bluffed with that idol all game LMAO
Brooke liked this

Moana

• Jury