By Shane
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:55:23 pm Shane going is big sad :(
Lmao, I am really big sad. Though, to be fair, after that rocky start at the merge, I never thought I'd even make it this far. I think keeping Rohan was a bit of a mistake, but it's REALLY hard to tell what y'all are thinking.
Phoebe liked this

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:59:53 pm
Lmao, I am really big sad. Though, to be fair, after that rocky start at the merge, I never thought I'd even make it this far. I think keeping Rohan was a bit of a mistake, but it's REALLY hard to tell what y'all are thinking.
I think it was a mistake for lee, idk if it was a mistake for anyone else who voted you out

Moana

• Jury
By Shane
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:03:56 pm
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:59:53 pm
I think it was a mistake for lee, idk if it was a mistake for anyone else who voted you out
Benji I can understand. And obvi the other two, but I really didn't get it for Lee. I mean, Lee and Benji can just jump over to Zach now, but who knows how that'll work.

Shane

• Jury
By Shane
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:09:11 pm Give us all your secrets hag, spill anything you have been holding back! Jury is so empty : (
I think I kinda explained it in my thread, but I was almost dead-set on getting to the end with you and Zach. Strategically, it made a fair bit of sense, but I knew you and him wouldn't be easy to beat, but the talk of the town was that I was the threat since the beginning of the merge. However, that didn't stop me from trying to make as many ins as possible. I REALLY did want Benji out of the game, but that was mostly my pitch that people KNEW where my vote wanted to go and felt more comfortable talking to me about things. I really needed to not have too many agendas, and I knew at the beginning I'd have to make sacrifices... like Jacqui, which just KILLS me that if I could have known to vote Monika, and I rue that day constantly... and I made them when I felt I had to. I may have not always been so clear with myself, but I tried to be as transparent as I could be, hence the Benji vitriol. Cute kid actually, that Benji. I'll have more on the later parts, but I should probably read all your stuff first.
Moana liked this

Shane

• Jury
By Moana
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:21:51 pm
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:09:11 pm Give us all your secrets hag, spill anything you have been holding back! Jury is so empty : (
I think I kinda explained it in my thread, but I was almost dead-set on getting to the end with you and Zach. Strategically, it made a fair bit of sense, but I knew you and him wouldn't be easy to beat, but the talk of the town was that I was the threat since the beginning of the merge. However, that didn't stop me from trying to make as many ins as possible. I REALLY did want Benji out of the game, but that was mostly my pitch that people KNEW where my vote wanted to go and felt more comfortable talking to me about things. I really needed to not have too many agendas, and I knew at the beginning I'd have to make sacrifices... like Jacqui, which just KILLS me that if I could have known to vote Monika, and I rue that day constantly... and I made them when I felt I had to. I may have not always been so clear with myself, but I tried to be as transparent as I could be, hence the Benji vitriol. Cute kid actually, that Benji. I'll have more on the later parts, but I should probably read all your stuff first.
I think ultimately you would have won that duel considering who the jury would be made up of but maybe im wrong
Shane liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Shane
Moana wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:26:47 pm
I think ultimately you would have won that duel considering who the jury would be made up of but maybe im wrong
Appreesh. After this I am gonna log off for a bit. I truly am amazed by your game! You truly made me love you, and I still do, even everything on your end wasn't on the up and up. But, during the swap and into the merge... I knew how smart you were and it was this constant battle in me. But the battle was resolved after where I found myself at merge. I had to play a different game than I did premerge. So regardless of emotion and how willing you were to take me to the end, I felt my best play was to get there with you and Zach.

I tried to work that angle with Brooke and Jacqui, but while they were threats like you and Zach, I knew they weren't going to be able to manage themselves not getting votes like you two could (also Brooke was voting me over Jacqui, so!). So, if I REALLY had to make a choice that round, I was going to vote of Jacqui. Moana and Zach were two strong allies who had a STABLE spot in the game where I could work the rest of the people and still feel protected. I'd love to imagine the game where the trio of Jacqui, Brooke, and I take off! That would have been crazy.
Brooke liked this

Shane

• Jury
By Brooke
Shane wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:35:30 pm

Appreesh. After this I am gonna log off for a bit. I truly am amazed by your game! You truly made me love you, and I still do, even everything on your end wasn't on the up and up. But, during the swap and into the merge... I knew how smart you were and it was this constant battle in me. But the battle was resolved after where I found myself at merge. I had to play a different game than I did premerge. So regardless of emotion and how willing you were to take me to the end, I felt my best play was to get there with you and Zach.

I tried to work that angle with Brooke and Jacqui, but while they were threats like you and Zach, I knew they weren't going to be able to manage themselves not getting votes like you two could (also Brooke was voting me over Jacqui, so!). So, if I REALLY had to make a choice that round, I was going to vote of Jacqui. Moana and Zach were two strong allies who had a STABLE spot in the game where I could work the rest of the people and still feel protected. I'd love to imagine the game where the trio of Jacqui, Brooke, and I take off! That would have been crazy.
Blame fucking Jacqui for telling Phoebe. Ugh can you imagine though? What we would've done? I just wish you had been more open to splintering from moana/zach since when we were talking about the player who is playing dumb but isn't really we both knew it was Moana and that she had a firm grasp on things. Had you been willing to be more open about things perhaps we could've done something.
Shane liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Phoebe wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:20:24 pm All the queens getting voted out one by one. :grief:
You bitches should've known that voting me out would just bring forth your demise. :crown:
Shane liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Shane
Brooke wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:44:01 am

Blame fucking Jacqui for telling Phoebe. Ugh can you imagine though? What we would've done? I just wish you had been more open to splintering from moana/zach since when we were talking about the player who is playing dumb but isn't really we both knew it was Moana and that she had a firm grasp on things. Had you been willing to be more open about things perhaps we could've done something.
I agree, I should have been a little more available to splinter. To me, though, two people who were threats I perceived to have more reason to have my back than you was my view. Maybe by the spin of Moana and others, you were just this maelstrom of uncertainty.

Specifically, the round you left... despite me not wanting to admit it at the time, I really regretted not just going for Benji. I just could never be sure if I went to you against Benji that it would stick. I think, honestly, it was LESS you than it was Monika. And THIS is my main gripe with Monika. She does not inspire confidence in you when she says she will vote a certain way. Especially not with me. She just didn't seem to go through with what she proposed was best for herself, so, as a player, I didn't even know how to play off her best interests because I wasn't sure she knew what they were. But getting back to your boot, when Benji offered you, I was flexible like bamboo and took out someone I didn't think i could rely on... but I really know now it should have been Benji.
Brooke liked this

Shane

• Jury
By Shane
Moana wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:57:23 pm Who’s coming in next? I gotta imagine lee or Zach
I REALLY don't think people think that Lee is as much of a threat as I am seeing here. Plus... the guy is gonna have to work really hard if he wants my vote.
Brooke liked this

Shane

• Jury
By Brooke
Shane wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:59:05 pm
Brooke wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:44:01 am

I agree, I should have been a little more available to splinter. To me, though, two people who were threats I perceived to have more reason to have my back than you was my view. Maybe by the spin of Moana and others, you were just this maelstrom of uncertainty.

Specifically, the round you left... despite me not wanting to admit it at the time, I really regretted not just going for Benji. I just could never be sure if I went to you against Benji that it would stick. I think, honestly, it was LESS you than it was Monika. And THIS is my main gripe with Monika. She does not inspire confidence in you when she says she will vote a certain way. Especially not with me. She just didn't seem to go through with what she proposed was best for herself, so, as a player, I didn't even know how to play off her best interests because I wasn't sure she knew what they were. But getting back to your boot, when Benji offered you, I was flexible like bamboo and took out someone I didn't think i could rely on... but I really know now it should have been Benji.
Won't it be hilarous though? That if after ALL THAT TALK about "The 6" working together, the final 3 is benji, rohan and monika.

I blame you people. :crown:
Shane liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Moana
Shane wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:00:05 pm
Moana wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:57:23 pm Who’s coming in next? I gotta imagine lee or Zach
I REALLY don't think people think that Lee is as much of a threat as I am seeing here. Plus... the guy is gonna have to work really hard if he wants my vote.
Unless he’s next to Zach, he probably has my vote locked for him tbh. I’ve seen lee play incredibly well, and had pretty good influence over the middle section of the game in my eyes. The only person he may have trouble against is Rohan just because I think Rohan played a pretty awesome UTR game. Monika I have the same problems with, really didnt have a lot of confidence and needed a lot of immunities/idols/luck to get where she is.

Moana

• Jury
By Shane
Moana wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:52:42 pm
Shane wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:00:05 pm
Unless he’s next to Zach, he probably has my vote locked for him tbh. I’ve seen lee play incredibly well, and had pretty good influence over the middle section of the game in my eyes. The only person he may have trouble against is Rohan just because I think Rohan played a pretty awesome UTR game. Monika I have the same problems with, really didnt have a lot of confidence and needed a lot of immunities/idols/luck to get where she is.
I can see that, but I'm thinking my perception is what Zach and others perceive, therefore I think Lee is a little bit safer than you think. BUT it really depends if seeing how Lee voting me off affected me affects how they see Lee and how he connects with people.

Also, I just 100 percent find Rohan to be a thoroughly enjoyable person. I think whenever he was on, he was on. He is not the one carrying the Larrakai torch for nothing. He survived because of his social game.

Shane

• Jury