By Phoebe
So dumb. Zach told me he was going to null Monika, so I thought--Monika was toast & I would save the Public hidden immunity idol till the top 7. :steamy: :steamy: :steamy: :steamy: :steamy:

So dumb!!! I just don't understand why he didn't use it if he has the merge idol too. :grief: Mad at myself for 1)not throwing another random vote towards shane or zach 2.) not using the public idol.
Brooke liked this

Phoebe

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Phoebe
I am so confused with Rohan’s game, does he honestly think he can beat Monika/Zach/Shane in the end??

I personally have a biased love for Lee, but do think Monika/Shane/Zach have the major journeys now that Moana is gone. Should be interesting to see how this finishes

Phoebe

• Jury
By Moana
First of all, I was a total snake all game I want to make that clear. I had a final two deal/ kinda implied I was taking to the end deal with Lee, Benji, Shane, Zach, and I believe Brooke to some extent but I feel like she never really bought that

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
One thing you most likely didn't know, Me/Shane/Zach have been in a final three since the very first day of the game. I don't think they will ever vote each other out and I would be surprised if they did. Zach *had* the nullifier but he got spooked and used it on AK
Shane, Phoebe liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I also had a final 3 with Lee/Benji/Myself and my plan was to go to final six with both. I also had the extra vote advantage from my tribe (and got voted out with it) and got the premerge idol which I gave to benji so he would be loyal to me for the rest of the game
Shane, Phoebe liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Phoebe
Ugh so he lied and never truly had it?!? Shane & him both told me they were nulling Monika. Blahh. Wish I didn’t believe that.

:rofl:

Phoebe

• Jury
By Moana
Overall, I don't know Rohan's endgame but I think he made the right move idoling me out, if everyone was being honest with me I was positioned to steamroll
Shane, Brooke, Phoebe liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
But IMO the trio of Me/Shane/Zach has controlled this game since day one and I will vote them over anyone. They have been in the know for every single vote and I dont think anyone suspected us three as a trio, and they only figured out they were a duo when Shane didn't vote jacqui on the revote
Phoebe liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Phoebe
Girl idk shit compared to what you know.

I was banking on working with Lee hardcore to the end & Monika told me about her idol a few rounds ago. I feel like I was a hot mess just trying to survive & not knowing who the F to trust during this merge.

I almost think the longer I kept the public immunity idol, the more my game was a f’n mess.

Monika not voting Zach during the Jacqui vote was a choice that I will never understand. It caused me not to trust her at all, when I feel like we needed each other the most here. :sob:

You played awesome girl. Reading the above is amazing. It was fun playing this with you :loveeyes:
Brooke liked this

Phoebe

• Jury
By Phoebe
I think you are right too. Shane and Zach are going to deserve this the most. However, I know Lee wants Zach out. I could see Shane/Zach being the targets here at top 6. This could easily become Monika/Rohan/Benji/Lee vs Shane/Zach now

Phoebe

• Jury
By Moana
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:33:30 pm Girl idk shit compared to what you know.

I was banking on working with Lee hardcore to the end & Monika told me about her idol a few rounds ago. I feel like I was a hot mess just trying to survive & not knowing who the F to trust during this merge.

I almost think the longer I kept the public immunity idol, the more my game was a f’n mess.

Monika not voting Zach during the Jacqui vote was a choice that I will never understand. It caused me not to trust her at all, when I feel like we needed each other the most here. :sob:

You played awesome girl. Reading the above is amazing. It was fun playing this with you :loveeyes:
The only reason I can understand voting Jacqui was because of her loyalty to Brooke, but that was a foolish choice I agree, easily put her in this position.
Phoebe liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:36:14 pm I think you are right too. Shane and Zach are going to deserve this the most. However, I know Lee wants Zach out. I could see Shane/Zach being the targets here at top 6. This could easily become Monika/Rohan/Benji/Lee vs Shane/Zach now
I think that is an accurate assessment, I wouldn't be surprised if the f3 is lee/benji and one of rohan or Monika with Lee having the strongest case in my eyes.
Phoebe liked this

Moana

• Jury