By Moana
I'm probably voting for Lee here over anyone. I think Rohan played the best game out of everyone but there is not a chance he makes the finals, and if he wins final immunity he ain't taking Lee

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
Rohan or Lee wins the game basically, by the look of it. Someone is beating Benji

Lee's probably the dude I know the least about, seemed like he did an awesome job of linking up with the right people but I wanna know more about this game.

Am actually looking forward to FTC but I could have used that 100 bucks ngl. That's this weekends beers sorted if I won.
Phoebe, Brooke liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Zach wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:17:39 pm Rohan or Lee wins the game basically, by the look of it. Someone is beating Benji

Lee's probably the dude I know the least about, seemed like he did an awesome job of linking up with the right people but I wanna know more about this game.

Am actually looking forward to FTC but I could have used that 100 bucks ngl. That's this weekends beers sorted if I won.
his game*

Hoping he enlightens at FTC. And some of you feel free to to fill me in about him as well thx
Moana liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Moana
Zach wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:18:35 pm
Zach wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:17:39 pm Rohan or Lee wins the game basically, by the look of it. Someone is beating Benji

his game*

Hoping he enlightens at FTC. And some of you feel free to to fill me in about him as well thx
I think he had a pretty solid game. He connected with me and benji from the first swap and to my knowledge planned to ride that til the end, then he linked up with Phoebe and probably planned to backstab me. I think his plan has from the beginning of the merge always been take benji to the end, which is boring but seems to be working out p well for him. Solid game plan if you ask me.
Zach liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Zach
I think Ro has probably had to overcome more, definitely played a flashier style towards the end too. But the chances of them squaring off in F2 is 0.01%, so that's kinda irrelevant.
Brooke, Moana liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Moana
Zach wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:26:08 pm I think Ro has probably had to overcome more, definitely played a flashier style towards the end too. But the chances of them squaring off in F2 is 0.01%, so that's kinda irrelevant.
Rohan in my mind has played the best game all season, but he ain't making tribal council so who cares. Benji is winning final immunity and taking Lee, and those two will battle it out. I expect Benji to pull out some stops at the ftc tho so don't expect it to be a lame ending.
Brooke liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Monika wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:29:12 pm Also this isn’t tea or shade but why are people voting for Lee? I personally would vote Benji over him
I worked pretty closely with both Benji and Lee for most of the game, and I felt that Lee had more of a voice that was actually listened to as opposed to Benji. I will hear him out most definitely and my vote isn't locked. I feel like Benji is going to have a killer speech for some reason so I do really wanna hear them both out.
Phoebe, Brooke, Monika liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Zach
I have played one org in the last 3 years and this was def my last game, but I'm so happy to have shared it with my trio & some of the other crazy people in this season. So many good moments/characters.

I think Loser Lodge is going to be a way better read than Ponderosa because this looks like it was a ghost town until 2 days ago LMAO. What a bunch of legends in the pre-jury who stayed invested for most of the season. I think half of them hate me but I can't wait to read their shit.

Bring on FTC, cast reveal & the board being opened up post game. Rock out with our cocks out.

Long live Stranded <3
Andy, Phoebe, Shane and 3 others liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Monika
Zach a question for you:

Why was voting me out a better decision for you over voting out Ro? My interpretation of what was gonna happen last night was that you would be the first to go and then the three boys were gonna take me out had I not won immunity.

Monika

• Jury
By Monika
Zach wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:19:09 am I have played one org in the last 3 years and this was def my last game, but I'm so happy to have shared it with my trio & some of the other crazy people in this season. So many good moments/characters.

I think Loser Lodge is going to be a way better read than Ponderosa because this looks like it was a ghost town until 2 days ago LMAO. What a bunch of legends in the pre-jury who stayed invested for most of the season. I think half of them hate me but I can't wait to read their shit.

Bring on FTC, cast reveal & the board being opened up post game. Rock out with our cocks out.

Long live Stranded <3
Flick :sob:
Flick liked this

Monika

• Jury
By Monika
Moana wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:38:02 pm
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:33:30 pm Girl idk shit compared to what you know.

I was banking on working with Lee hardcore to the end & Monika told me about her idol a few rounds ago. I feel like I was a hot mess just trying to survive & not knowing who the F to trust during this merge.

I almost think the longer I kept the public immunity idol, the more my game was a f’n mess.

Monika not voting Zach during the Jacqui vote was a choice that I will never understand. It caused me not to trust her at all, when I feel like we needed each other the most here. :sob:

You played awesome girl. Reading the above is amazing. It was fun playing this with you :loveeyes:
The only reason I can understand voting Jacqui was because of her loyalty to Brooke, but that was a foolish choice I agree, easily put her in this position.
Oh I can clarify this I missed it last night. I had absolutely no idea this vote was going to work. Like AT. ALL. I knew I was getting votes and I knew Jacqui was. I literally changed my votes 4 times this tribal because I kept going back in fourth.

My decision ultimately came down to trusting Brooke more than the people that told me they were voting Zach and just being in pure survival mode. That voted started the “get Monika out of this game train” and I became the main target every vote after that one.

I think regardless of what I did there, it wouldn’t have changed my position in the game.
Brooke liked this

Monika

• Jury
By Monika
Monika wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:30:49 am
Moana wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:38:02 pm
Phoebe wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:33:30 pm Girl idk shit compared to what you know.

I was banking on working with Lee hardcore to the end & Monika told me about her idol a few rounds ago. I feel like I was a hot mess just trying to survive & not knowing who the F to trust during this merge.

I almost think the longer I kept the public immunity idol, the more my game was a f’n mess.

Monika not voting Zach during the Jacqui vote was a choice that I will never understand. It caused me not to trust her at all, when I feel like we needed each other the most here. :sob:

You played awesome girl. Reading the above is amazing. It was fun playing this with you :loveeyes:
The only reason I can understand voting Jacqui was because of her loyalty to Brooke, but that was a foolish choice I agree, easily put her in this position.
Oh I can clarify this I missed it last night. I had absolutely no idea this vote was going to work. Like AT. ALL. I knew I was getting votes and I knew Jacqui was. I literally changed my votes 4 times this tribal because I kept going back in fourth.

My decision ultimately came down to trusting Brooke more than the people that told me they were voting Zach and just being in pure survival mode. That voted started the “get Monika out of this game train” and I became the main target every vote after that one.

I think regardless of what I did there, it wouldn’t have changed my position in the game.
Oh also I forgot to mention the prospect of a super idol had been floating around so that also influenced me.

Monika

• Jury
By Brooke
When asked what their proudest moment of the season was, Jennah Louise answered

A. "My proudest moment this season is not giving that stupid bitch Shonee who seems like she is in a verge of stroke any attention cuz the bitch doesn't deserve shit. she is a fucking loser who is not gonna get laid anytime soon."
B. "My proudest moment this season is not giving that stupid bitch Brooke who seems like she is in a verge of stroke any attention cuz the bitch doesn't deserve shit. she is a fucking loser who is not gonna get laid anytime soon."

Uh.... fuck you Jonathan

Brooke

• Jury
By Moana
Zach wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:19:09 am I have played one org in the last 3 years and this was def my last game, but I'm so happy to have shared it with my trio & some of the other crazy people in this season. So many good moments/characters.

Long live Stranded <3
You were a fucking legend to play with, most fun org I’ve ever played and I’ve played too fucking many.
Zach liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Brooke
Moana wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:31:51 pm
Monika wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:29:12 pm Also this isn’t tea or shade but why are people voting for Lee? I personally would vote Benji over him
I worked pretty closely with both Benji and Lee for most of the game, and I felt that Lee had more of a voice that was actually listened to as opposed to Benji. I will hear him out most definitely and my vote isn't locked. I feel like Benji is going to have a killer speech for some reason so I do really wanna hear them both out.

Yeah this. There are blatant fake players(moana), aggressive players(brooke), psychotic players (shonee), strategic players(Lee, Shane), gullible players (phoebe) players with personality (zach, rohan)...

Then there's people like Benji who seemed like talking to them was as good as talking to fanella or luke. He didn't give anything. He wasn't funny, he wasn't aggresive or interesting, I really couldn't find a reason to voting for Benji other than he won challenges ?

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
I really wish I had been stuck in the first swap with a Jennah/monika/ak/rohan/johno/Flick combo. I wanted to throw the shit out of every challenge but with fucknuts like luke and fanella not voting or voting who the fuck knows for who there was no way to make those kind of moves -_-

Brooke

• Jury
By Shane
Brooke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:05:04 am LMAO If Lee is the only one from THE 6 that makes it to the end I will laff.
Lmao, I feel like I still don’t know what that 6 was...
Moana, Zach liked this

Shane

• Jury