By Shane
Zach wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:19:09 am I have played one org in the last 3 years and this was def my last game, but I'm so happy to have shared it with my trio & some of the other crazy people in this season. So many good moments/characters.

I think Loser Lodge is going to be a way better read than Ponderosa because this looks like it was a ghost town until 2 days ago LMAO. What a bunch of legends in the pre-jury who stayed invested for most of the season. I think half of them hate me but I can't wait to read their shit.

Bring on FTC, cast reveal & the board being opened up post game. Rock out with our cocks out.

Long live Stranded <3
It was an amazing experience. I also can’t wait to talk after this! But also, don’t look forward to my confessionals... they were sporadic and relatively uninformative and one was drunk about loving you and Moana like a little bitch. :smile:
Zach liked this

Shane

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Brooke
Shane wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:12:55 am
Brooke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:05:04 am LMAO If Lee is the only one from THE 6 that makes it to the end I will laff.
Lmao, I feel like I still don’t know what that 6 was...
you, jacqui. zach, brooke. lee, moana

Brooke

• Jury
By Monika
Brooke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:09:46 am I really wish I had been stuck in the first swap with a Jennah/monika/ak/rohan/johno/Flick combo. I wanted to throw the shit out of every challenge but with fucknuts like luke and fanella not voting or voting who the fuck knows for who there was no way to make those kind of moves -_-
I would’ve been so here for that
Brooke liked this

Monika

• Jury
By Brooke
Monika wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:42:03 am
Brooke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:09:46 am I really wish I had been stuck in the first swap with a Jennah/monika/ak/rohan/johno/Flick combo. I wanted to throw the shit out of every challenge but with fucknuts like luke and fanella not voting or voting who the fuck knows for who there was no way to make those kind of moves -_-
I would’ve been so here for that
I was so there for that. But you yourself got to live the "fanelluke experience" in which making plans of attack with them was near impossible.

Hell, the time we could've also had numbers on Djaru, Luke got himself removed from the game.

Brooke

• Jury
By Shane
Brooke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:41:01 am
Brooke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:05:04 am LMAO If Lee is the only one from THE 6 that makes it to the end I will laff.
Ah yes, so Moana 100 percent must have been trying to sabotage that. :rofl:

Shane

• Jury
By Shane
Jacqui wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:36:17 pm I actually only care about Lee here so hoping he makes it to the F2.
He has a 66 percent chance! Also, I’m sorry for everything!
Peter liked this

Shane

• Jury
By Fanella
bissshhhhhh i only didnt vote once and most of the other times voted for the people you basically demanded i leave a pre-vote for
Brooke liked this

Fanella

• Jury
By Jacqui
Shane wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:38:58 pm
Jacqui wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:36:17 pm I actually only care about Lee here so hoping he makes it to the F2.
He has a 66 percent chance! Also, I’m sorry for everything!
<3 No worries at all.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Monika
Fanella wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:44:09 pm
bissshhhhhh i only didnt vote once and most of the other times voted for the people you basically demanded i leave a pre-vote for
Lmao Fanella hates me for being honest with her

Monika

• Jury
By Brooke
LMAO QUEEN <3 But the point was... as we've seen in this game, things can turn on a dime. Which is why relying on prevotes was a hard time to play those rounds. I'm not saying IT WAS FANELLA! But yours and Luke not being as active as moana/lee/benji made it hard to navigate the risky move of throwing a challenge to save the other Larrakais. Which like I've said, was always my main priority. From that joint tribal were Shonee demanded we vote you out. To the time Monika (and she can attest to that) suggested throwing your name out to zach/conner/phoebe as the vote I even told her that I wouldn't want that.

But such is life and hindsight coulda woulda shoulda :dunno:

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Monika wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:33:45 pm
:crown:

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
Brooke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:36:09 pm
LMAO QUEEN <3 But the point was... as we've seen in this game, things can turn on a dime. Which is why relying on prevotes was a hard time to play those rounds. I'm not saying IT WAS FANELLA! But yours and Luke not being as active as moana/lee/benji made it hard to navigate the risky move of throwing a challenge to save the other Larrakais. Which like I've said, was always my main priority. From that joint tribal were Shonee demanded we vote you out. To the time Monika (and she can attest to that) suggested throwing your name out to zach/conner/phoebe as the vote I even told her that I wouldn't want that.

And it wasn't because I saw you as an easy to beat goat. Even when AK went fucknuts I was like... wtf is AK doing going after me? I didn't want to vote for any Larrakai and that's why I didn't do it unless I absolutely had to.

Brooke

• Jury
By Brooke
BTW I will have you know I'm currently dying irl. I miss our health talks
Fanella liked this

Brooke

• Jury
By Zach
Monika wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:02:36 am Zach a question for you:

Why was voting me out a better decision for you over voting out Ro? My interpretation of what was gonna happen last night was that you would be the first to go and then the three boys were gonna take me out had I not won immunity.
I honestly thought Ro was the biggest jury threat left, while you were the biggest threat of beating Benji in challenges. I could have easily voted Ro at F5 but the boys were scared of you beating them in the F4 challenge so they wanted you gone.

From my own perspective, having Ro in the game meant that there was someone else Lee/Benji would be scared of letting get to the end. I legit did not think those boys would wanna risk him having a shot of getting to FTC when I had little chance of winning Final Immunity
Monika liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Zach
Brooke is as crazy out of the game as she was in it, a big ball of energy. I fuckin love it.

LMAO @ an AK mention I miss that fat boy
Brooke, Fanella liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Fanella
Monika wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:33:45 pm
lol i don't hate anyone im confused

Fanella

• Jury
By Fanella
Brooke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:44:29 pm
BTW I will have you know I'm currently dying irl. I miss our health talks
SAME GURL <3 i'm doing worse than before so fun stuff
Brooke liked this

Fanella

• Jury
By Moana
Brooke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:41:01 am
I dont remember this six at all but what a lit group

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Brooke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:42:56 pm
Brooke wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:36:09 pm

And it wasn't because I saw you as an easy to beat goat. Even when AK went fucknuts I was like... wtf is AK doing going after me? I didn't want to vote for any Larrakai and that's why I didn't do it unless I absolutely had to.
Just an FYI if you threw on the me/benji/lee tribe we would have idoled out luke and made it 3v3 so good luck with that plan

Moana

• Jury