By Monika
Zach wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:27:52 pm If you're a female IRL, let's have sex. I'm also 100% straight but if you are a man and you look feminine enough, I'm willing to top you or let you suck me. That is how much I love you
What about me?

Monika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Zach
I just awarded AK with the dick rider of the year trophy in my confessional. I love how unphased Benji is by all the hate

Zach

• Jury
By Monika
I’m just wondering where this AK was during the game. All I can remember is you calling me “my sweet Moni”.

I would’ve liked him much better if he had just called me “cunt”
Brooke, Flick liked this

Monika

• Jury
By Zach
Must admit, Benji's FTC has mostly been pretty good IMO. He's made a lot of good points and shed some light on his involvement in a bunch of moves, which he really needed to do to have a shot here. I think he's probably given himself a bit too much credit on a few occasions but it's FTC lmao, everyone does that. He has a great point about how he played into how he was perceived later on in the game because it was the best way for him to get to the finals....and let's be real, all of us in the F7 probably wanted to sit next to him or at least saw him as the easiest to beat. He's proven tonight he's actually smart us fuck and I wasn't really expecting this tbh. Well played kid

Rohan's doing as expected. Being that cool, calm, charismatic sexy mofo that he is. He's played masterfully with the cards he was dealt and could have done nothing more to get to FTC than what he did, IMO. Great game and good FTC. Glad Brooke made the point about AK doing him no favours though, was gonna say it myself but something tells me the guy wouldn't listen to me lool xoxox
Phoebe, Jacqui, Shane and 1 others liked this

Zach

• Jury
By Brooke
Poody. If you never hear from me again remember me from my legendary appearances in your games.
I've really enjoyed our relationship in this games and if this was my last game I hope it was a good one.

Brooke

• Jury