By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congratulations on another survival. You survived and are still surviving on stranded. Damn way to not die, that's a real good job. :relieved:
1. Jon announced an impending double boot evening. Do you have all your ducks in a row to prepare for that? What's your ideal scenario on the other side of it?
2. What idols and advantages are you aware of? Are you concerned they might mess up your best laid plains?
3. what's your plan to put people on the jury who are willing to vote for you? does your game speak for itself?
4. Right now, who is the biggest threat to win? Why? Can you stop them?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Benji
1. No one's on yet so I'll try later tonight. The problem with having such a long break is that it'll be harder to find people who're online to chat with. I think if I can get to final 6 with Mo & Lee, I can win no problem. But most importantly is getting me to the final 6 and etc, so if i lose one or both of them this weekend it can be worked around. Ideally I'd like them both on jury bc I think they're loyal enough to vote for me even if I voted them out.
2. Phoebe has that public Idol, Zach has the idol nullifier so those basically cancel each other out, but it's important to be aware that if Zach goes first Phoebe has more room to try shit. Mo supposedly has an extra vote but I haven't talked to her about it, but it could definitely come in handy as the numbers dwindle.
3. I think I could get AK's vote if I'm not up against Ro or Zach, Fan is a lost cause and an idiot, Jac might respect my gameplay enough to vote for me, Brooke the same and we had a good connection. I think I have a pretty strong game, especially once I explain my secret alliance of 3 and how we kept that a secret, how i used Brooke as a figurehead for all my actions so she'd take heat and not me, how I played dumb and naive when this is actually my second time playing Plus revealing that I was a psych major could help them to think I was thinking more about my moves than I actually was. Not to mention I'm unemployed so I could use the $100.
4. My biggest threat to win would be Zach just bc he's so aggressive and has such a big personality. I think he'd be the hardest to argue against in a f3. I think if i were up there with Lee or Mo we'd split votes, and Mo is generally more likable than most. Also, I want them both on jury to vote for me. Shane is likable but doesn't really have a list of successful moves made, or really even moves attempted other that Brooke's blindside which she was just added onto for numbers. Phoebe's played a messy game with a lot of talk and not much to show for it. Monika is here I guess. Ro is likable and has been involved in some of the strategery.

My Ideal Pecking Order
8th - Ro/Zach/
7th - Ro/Zach
6th - Shane
5th - Mo/Lee
4th - Mo/Lee
3rd/2nd - Phoebe & Monika
1st -Benji

I can taste my victory but I need to make sure I don't get too complacent or cocky. Nothing's set in stone. I think I can convince people to get Ro out since he's a comp threat, but I also may be perceived as a comp threat at this point so I need to make sure I'm not pushing that as the only reasoning.
Who can never know.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Benji
CHALLENGE
Opinions
1. Monika
2. Lee
3. Moana
4. Shane
5. Moana
6. Phoebe
7. Monika
8. Zach
9. Lee
10. Lee
11. Rohan

Popular
1. Monika
2. Lee
3. Shane
4. Monika
5. Rohan
6. Benji
7. Monika
8. Benji
9. Benji
10. Rohan
11. Phoebe

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Benji
lmao, shane won most likely to win? SHANE?? what has that bitch done but sit there and vote for her allies to stay safe, or vote incorreclty bc she has no idea what's going on lollll.
I wasn't expecting to get dubbed a goat but whatevs, if these hoes wanna take me to the final 2 with them, i'd be more than happy to show them just how wrong they are. I understand tho, a lot of the moves i've let others take the credit for just so i wouldn't be a target so once i explain my role in this season (Pia voted out, Shonee using her idol, Brooke voted out, Jacqui voted out, AK voted out) i think i have a solid shot at winning.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe