By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
2 idols, 2 blindsides, and you're still standing! Congratulations :)

1-We're rapidly approaching the end. Who do you think you can beat this tribe? who do you for sure lose to?
2-Who needs to leave next? how are you going to make it happen?
3-Who betrayed your trust in these past two votes? who do you know you can rely on?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Benji
1- I think i can lose to anyone left in this game, but i also think I can win against everyone. It all just depends on how well I can turn the jury's perception of me around if they think i'm a floater.
2- Zach (explained more below)
3- no one really betrayed me, i knew basically where all votes were going, just not the idols lol

So Ro says it was Mo & Shane & Zatch and I knew about Shane & Zatch, but i figured Mo was more loyal to the group of me & Lee until she was voted most strategic or whatever. Looking back I can see how she kinda dismissed the idea of targeting either one one of them so it makes sense.

High-key pissed she was blind-sided bc I wanted to vote her out, ME, that was supposed to be MY MOVE.
But whatever, I'm alive, life moves on.

From what I gather, it's Ro&Monika, Shane& Zatch, and Lee&Me. Lee & I are the swings from what it seems, but it's too early to tell. I think Monika is willing to let by-gones be by-gones at this point and work with me. The ideal is to use Ro&Monika to take out either Shane or Zatch, then use the remainder to take out Monika or Ro, and then Lee & I can use whoever we want to take us to f3. Problem is, idk if i want Lee in a F3 with me bc I have a feeling we'd split votes since we played very similar games, PLUS voting him out would be a big move for me bc it shows that I care more about winning that allegiances, so I'll have to do some working out as to when it's best to cut him off.

I think I have the best chance of winning against Lee if it's a F2, but if not then the order of my perceived ability to defeat at final tribal would be easiest as Monika, then Ro, Shane, Lee, Zatch. So ideally Zatch goes first.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts