By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
We're down to final 5. By this time tomorrow, we'll be down to the final 3.

1. What's the gameplan heading into tomorrow's two councils?
2. What do you make of the jury as it's coming into the finals?
3. Did tonight go as planned?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Benji
3 - for the most part. I wanted Zatch gone more but whatevs. If it's a f2 like we're all thinking I think I'd do best against Lee, which is boring but i came to win. If i thought it would be final 3 I'd vote him out bc we'd def split votes, but i think i've been a bigger personality this season and had my name thrown around more than him so I think I could def out-argue him in a f2.

I honestly will never understand why everyone thinks Shane was such a threat. What has she done other than be cheery? Name literally any move she's made. None. She's remained cheery and unproblematic bc she hasn't done a single thing in this game other than be friendly. Strategic flop.

I think Zatch has Brooke, Shane, Mo, and maybe Jac if I'm up against him in FT. Monika hs Brooke, Phoebe maybe. Ro has AK. Lee has no one. Good.
1 - I think the next best move would be to get Monika out bc she's a comp threat and we can use Zatch to get her out, and then we get Zatch out at f4 tomorrow night. If it ends up being a F3, I think I can out-argue Ro to an extent, but it'd be annoying to compete with Lee. For those votes in a F3.

2 - The jury this game is hard to read tbh. There's been almost no blindsides and almost no one has been lied to so I feel like a lot of people are pretty loyal to who they were loyal to in the game. Fan most probably won't vote for me bc she's petty. Brooke and Jac are likely to vote based off gameplay. Mo might, but she and Shane are pretty loyal. AK might be mad about his send off but i think he'd respect moves being made. Phoebe? No clue, we worked together a little but I think her vote is the most up in the air of the jury remaining, although she does think I'm a goat, a stigma I'll have to flip in final tribal regardless.

Ugh, i'm glad you're enjoying this season, bc this would be a painfully boring season for me to watch. Everyone has been super loyal to original alliances. But whatevs, it shows that I've had to be flexible and amorphous throughout this competition to survive, teaming up with people I previously had been at odds with (Shane, Jac, Monika) to get to the end. There was never any real strong numbers that I ever had (other than Lee) so I had to make the best out of a shitty situation. Other than Monika I think I've received the most votes and survived, and I've aligned with the most people (Jac, Pia, Peter originally, then Mo & Lee surrounded by Brooke and JL when I had to discard Pia bc she had nothing left to offer me, then AK & Ro & Zatch, then Shane secretly, then Jac for a bit, then Phoebe & Shane & Lee & Mo, abandoning Brooke, then Monika and Ro most recently.). Compare that to everyone else who had pretty clear lines of who they voted with, I think I have an argument for why I played the best strategic game, as well as having to play more determinedly than other players with safer, more certain numbers.

Also, hopefully I can win a few more challenges along the way to claim those as a reason for my winning.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts