By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hola! Congrats on your continued success. Everyone seems to be settling onto the island and the tribes are harmonious. But we all know that these fake dudes and gals are never that simple. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Who so you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?
3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?
4. Have you been looking for the Idol? If not, why the he'll not? If yes, give us a rundown of your search.

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Benji
Fake is right. Either these are the least competitive people in the world or they're all lying to me. Who can never know. They all seem floater-ish to me. I think Pia, Shonee, Moana, Shane, Zach, and Peter are all definitely playing to win. Hard to tell with the others. Everyone's very suburban nice cuz we haven't had to do any real strategy. Here's an apple Pie, Phoebe; How was your day, Zach? ugh. hate it. where's the drama. At least Socrata (Socotra?) had drama. A lot of people are talking about a potential tribe swap into 3 teams of 7 and I think it would def make sense after this drama-inducing challenge, also bc I'm sure Jonathan is getting bored af with our tribe atm lol.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Benji
As far as idol searching, I'm pretty sure it's already been found under Ayers Rock, but I also tried some dreamtime words, Aboriginal mythology, plants that make you hallucinate, but none of them worked.

If a tribe swap happens I'm probably a bit too naïve to think that I've made enough connections on this side to keep me safe, but I definitely probably should interact with the other side at the challenge forums more to get my face out there.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Benji
EIGHTH!?!?!?
FUCKIN EIGHTH!?!?!?
God, after all I've done for these people
*eyeroll*
only in front of the two people whose names were being thrown around, Phoebe, for being gone so much, and Zack, for being gone a lot and also being a literal challenge trash heap.

interesting how my supposed alliance members are all 3-5.... hmmmm
although this does make me seem like less of a threat, but also less of an asset. a double edged sword.
honestly I welcome the swap, fuck these bitches

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe