Still in, yeet!

4 down, 19 to go. Still a ton of game left to play.

1. Have things been ramping up yet in the smaller tribe or do you have some wiggle room?
2. Is this a cross-tribal game yet or are you still sticking Ridgid with your original group?
3. Who of the new tribemates are you bonding with the most/least?
4. Have you gotten to know the players you were on a tribe with originally better/bonded more?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Benji
On our tribe so far it's been very focused on winning challenges, not much strategy beyond that has been discussed. The 3 from my original tribe seem to want to stick together which I'm definitely down with for now as Moana claims she has the pre-merge idol, so hopefully that gives us an edge. Fanella has been gone a lot, so hopefully that makes her an easy out and we don't have to use it. Or maybe we can recruit her to our 3, who knows. Tbh I had no idea who Lee was when he joined this tribe, a lot of the people kinda blend together. I'm pretty sure the new idol was Rainbow Snake or some form of that and it's already been found.

Brooke seems very focused on the challenges and willing to vote out whoever does the worst in them, but idk how much I can trust her. We both want to work together but again, maybe she's just telling me what I want to hear.
Luke seemed to be on the outs on old Larrakai, so he might be a potential ally, I think we're bonding alright.
Jenna-Louise seems nice and straightforward, I wouldn't be surprised if her and Brooke are working together as they both seem very no-nonsense. Luke said she was pretty chill on the previous tribe, so that gives me no information.

I made an alliance with Moana 15 minutes before the tribe swap and was honestly super surprised that we ended up on the same tribe. She seems to trust me to some extent as she was willing to share that she had the idol with me, but she also told Lee pretty immediately after we got here so idk, it's probably just strategy. She reminds me of a more trusting Morgan from Socotra.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Benji
This twist is interesting, I think a lot of people on my current tribe want to vote out someone from my old alliance (Pia, Peter, Jacqui) bc they were ranked highly, and I'm more than happy to vote them out since I'm pretty sure they weren't being honest with me. It would be nice to have plausible deniability and say that I tried to sway them or something, but I'm not too concerned come merge or tribe swap.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
By Benji
Pia says it's
Pia/Phoebe,
AK/Rohan, &
Connor/Shonee w/ them potentially having an idol

Brooke can't keep her mouth shut so now connor knows that she told phoebe to vote for her and Pia knows she can't keep her mouth shut.
But if Phoebe and Pia really want Shonee out, and she's supposedly working with Connor, why would she tell connor his name's come up? unless it's to make Shonee use her idol on him. but now sho is saying brooke is saying her name.
Sho could definitely be a ruse. I would hate to vote out a potential ally in Pia but she may be the safest bet to not get idolled.

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe