By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
I.. have no words... where do I begin.

1. What did you make of the cross-tribal dynamics that occurred?
2. What did you learn about the other tribe?
3. Did you learn anything new about your tribemates?
4. What do you think about the idols being played?
5. Pia leaving, good for your game?
6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Benji
I honestly didn't think out little plan would make you speechless :inlove:

Super glad Pia seemed to trust me enough to warn me about the potential idols, and that I was right about Shonee having the preswap idol. Pia leaving wasn't the ultimate best for my game, Shonee or Connor going would've been better but we couldn't risk one of them having an idol, so this was the best move we could make, and IT WORKED!!! :D

Basically, the 7 of us here all voted Pia, supposedly, and thanks to Brooke being a hot fucking mess, there was enough misdirection for not only SHonee to use her idol like we had planned, but for Connor to use his idol. Perfection. :yas:

It was mostly Brooke, Lee, and me making this plan, but everyone fell in line pretty easily so that was nice. Moana didn't want to lie and i was like... c'mon gurl, this is survivor, not checkers. icon_rolleyes

What I learned:
>Brooke is a messy player who can't keep her mouth shut
>Shonee, Connor, and potentially Rohan are working together
>AK will want to team with me since I got Pia out, also he wants to play and is fed up with this pussy-footing around
>Our tribe seems loyal, for now

I think this is a good group, Brooke can be loud and take all the heat for what I plan out, and Moana and Lee seem to be willing to do whatever I say. :devil:
Luke, Fanella, JL? I can take em or leave em, but they seem to take their cues from Brooke for the time being. In order to have a chance at winning I'll have to get rid of Brooke eventually since we'll be playing a similar game while I use her as a meat shield for all of my moves, but it's final 18, this is basically a full game still.

For my first tribal, I'd say we kicked it off with a bang. :gun:

Benji

• Warungu Tribe

Warungu Tribe
  • Awards: Posts