--10th Place-- 3-3-3-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Jacqui
I'll answer this later tonight. Question though: Does anybody use the PM system here or is it all chat. And are the chats kept or do they need to be copied to refer back to.

I think you were just implementing this the last time I played and the only person who chatted me regularly was Tracy and yikes at that.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Jacqui wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:11:04 pm I'll answer this later tonight. Question though: Does anybody use the PM system here or is it all chat. And are the chats kept or do they need to be copied to refer back to.

I think you were just implementing this the last time I played and the only person who chatted me regularly was Tracy and yikes at that.
bahahha. Yea it's shifted mostly to chat. They are stored indefinitely but feel free to keep track. I think the past 3 seasons or so have used the chats exclusively, but they're both there regardless.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jacqui
OK thank you. I mainly needed to know so at work I try to make sure these notices aren't popping up where my entire office sees them all day long.

Also I'm so old, this is like overwhelming. I can control messages better in an inbox instead of having like 7 boxes open at the same time. I for sure will message the wrong people with the wrong messages probably before the night is over.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
hahaha, the mobile version runs on browser now, not in the app. It's a different chat system so no app. But that will probably be better for you because there wont be notifications, you just log in and can see the chats. And i think on mobile you have to click the persons name to start chatting like a text message.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jacqui
OK is Shane a man or a women. I literally can't tell in that avi. Is that the winner of the Champions/Contenders season.

And yes I will stop asking questions soon and give an update but until then just deal with me :)

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
I'm going with a woman. NVM about that question.

One more, on challenges, do you tell the team time or every individual time of players on the team?

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:54:08 pm Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?
I'm very excited to play for you again! :heart: I'm trying to remember my way around the board. I think I'll remember most of it by tomorrow. You know, I don't want to play much differently than my first outing as Candice. I think my first game was damn solid and I was happy with it. I actually liked the 2nd time I played too. I didn't play nearly as good a game. But I was solid on that too until the round I wasn't LOL. Considering the personal stuff that was also going on there, the LL experience was horrible. But the game in general, I don't have bad memories of. I got to meet some really cool people and, again, not my best game. But I've done a shit ton worse in other games.

My strategy first few days is social, social, social. If there are easy boots all the better. I don't want to get too strategic until I get a grasp on everybody and make my assessments on who will be"my people." I need someone who grounds me. Someone who is an equal or maybe just slightly below equal. And I need to be the HBIC's #2 to #3. I need to be the bottom feeders goddess. That is what I am going for. When I can pull that off, I'm golden. When I can't, I suck. But at least you know what I'm shooting for here.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
How has an entire round happened almost and I've not sent a single PM. Like I can't even imagine a game like that and feel like I'm slacking off so much. But there is literally nothing to say what with Benji not here and like 4 people from the other tribe not here.

I still might create some PMs later tonight. But at the same time I don't want to be THAT person. This game is so different from anything at ORGy. That's not a bad thing at all. It's refreshing. But still I wonder if I'm doing anything right or wrong.

I also want to rank some of these people later tonight. I hope I can get to that before the TC. I do like quite a few people early on.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
Yikes I feel myself moving into HBIC mode and I don't do well in that role any more. But I legit can't stand this How's it going today stuff with no game talk at all. Like there is a chance we lost this challenge and we SHOULD be talking about shit. One it is just smart game play. Two I literally don't even want to do the challenges. I don't ever do them any more because you just rarely "have to" in ORGy type games. And I'm terrible at them. Like I'm sure I'll have the worst time on that puzzle and I don't want to not have some plan, you show times, and I'm fucked because I am slow on one challenge.

So I am trying to bring up vote talk to lots of people and try to steer shit in one direction. But I don't even know what direction I want to steer it in. Probably Zach because I think he talks to the least people and is unfortunately in a different time zone. On the other hand, he's actually got a personality that goes past simple how's it going type of conversations.

I don't know. I just hope we win :grin:

I still want to do a ranking prior to the round. Hopefully within the next hour.

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
OK maybe this is going to land on Craig. I have some guilt because he told me he had to leave and would not be here tonight and I was like Prevote. And he was like who and I was like I don't know dude.

And he was like don't let them vote for me since I'm not here to defend myself and I was like for sure dude and now I think he is going to be the vote.

Honestly I still just want to win.

11. Lee. Personable enough. Genuine too. I just don't talk too much to him.
10. Phoebe. I guess? She's also genuine but I don't have a sustainable conversation with her.
9. Zach. I think this could go up if we ever really got into banter, game and fun. I see potential here.
8. Craig. It's kind of surface stuff but I do like him. But not so much that I'd stick my neck out for him.
7. Pia. Maybe? This is so hard to do. I actually had super great conversations with her today. I think she is in my corner for sure. But she is kind of closed lipped to me. Especially for someone who said she wanted to form a core 3 of me, her and Peter. Bottom line, I find her a little rough around the edges.
6. Benji. I love that this guy came in and owned up to being late and has really put in the effort. We don't talk game at all but we talk life and I typically don't like to do that. I'm very gamebotty. But your series is so different. I feel like a lot of that type of conversation takes place and part of me just wants to mother him, especially since he talks about wanting to find a job.
5& 4. Shonee and Moana. I literally get them confused in terms of how they message. Shonee comes across more genuine. Moana is quicker with her thoughts and more open. But overall they really blend together to me.
3. Conner. Yesterday early he'd have been #1. But I think he's got other favorites. I've been very slow with him and I realize I've left him hanging a few times today. It was solely because my work is extra busy. But still, that's on me.
2. Shane. Fun and biting with humor. And I just like her a ton. I hope it is mutual.
1. Peter. Yesterday I literally thought he was a troll and I wanted him out first. Today, not so much. I feel like we have really bonded over strategy. Last night it was over TV and just non-game stuff. Today it's been all game. I hope he feels the same way because he is by far my favorite person on the tribe.

Jacqui

• Jury