--10th Place-- 3-3-3-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Another day, another buff.

1. What do you think of your new tribemates?
2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates?
3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?
4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jacqui
Sorry I have not felt well all weekend and basically blew off this game most of the time. I am absolutely thrilled that I was swapped with both Shane and Flick. I feel that they will never vote me here. I also feel like Moana and Lee will never vote me here. I actually feel pretty good with Benji.

I don't know Rohan but got to believe that Flick can keep him in line. But with Jennah Louis, I get really, really bad vibes. Like I cannot keep a conversation going with her. She's dull as dirt. She doesn't play along. I just really want her out. She sucks, IMO. But I do think she has an idol potentially. Like I keep bringing that u and Larrakai 2.0 is like WTF are you talking about. Like why are they asking me WTF? Brooke literally posted this:

Brooke wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:46:35 pm
Shonee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:43:54 pm btw according to Brooke "she was on a tribe that was able to find both idols"
So... Brooke and Jennah Louise have two idols between them. You're welcome.
Baby girl that would work if the idol owners weren’t already know. Keep up if you wanna play.
So is this right? And if it is right, why am I the only one who seems to this this shit exists. Maybe because Larrakai 2.0 would know if it were true or not. And if they did I wish they would tell me.

In my mind, though, JL is really the only acceptable boot choice for me and I'm kind of been pushy about it over the past hour or so. And that really gets me fearful that I'd be idol'd out. But like, no other vote is good for me. So maybe it's one of those go big or go home moves here. I don't know.

As for reconnecting, I think I've gotten in a really good spot with Lee. I am loving him and he is so level headed and I hope he is not blowing smoke up my ass. I'd be disappointed if that were the case. Moana is uber frustrating and I've decided I have 0 desire to play or work with her. She holds way too much in and won't share a valid opinion. I'm writing her off. Oh I can try to fake it but I'm done with her.

Other than that, I'm trying to cultivate something with Rohan and AK just for short term safety. It might end up being longer term, but I don't know for sure yet.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacqui
And of course no one can keep their fucking mouth shut. And of course JL knows everything.

I really feel like I am in danger because of the idol talk. THat's solely on me.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts