--10th Place-- 3-3-3-1 Vote
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
1. Were you surprised by who went for the Immunity?
2. What was the plan tonight had you gone to council?
3. When do you think a merge is coming and how has that impacted your strategy?
4. How does Conner's boot impact your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jacqui
I was not surprised at all about who went for immunity. Every part of me said Moana would go for it. Not surprised by Benji either. I do however, have some big concerns about this team all of a sudden. Like I think I am safe and have thought that for awhile. Maybe that is why I am so paranoid now.

Things are just not adding up to me and I could be overthinking and paranoid. That is pretty par for me. But maybe not. There are things I don't get.

1. I don't get why Benji voted for Shane, like at all. I've not gotten it from the start. He is the one who legit said he was going to vote for JL and helped me to get the ball rolling strongly against JL when I was not sure that could even happen . With Benji on board I knew we had 4 and with Lee that would be 5. Then he votes for Shane. Where did that even come from. I've still not gotten a good answer.

2. Then there is Flick who says she is 100% sure they were going to take out Shane last round and that they knew that Benji had that idol. Like does that make sense. Would Moana vote for Benji and potentially hurt that relationship just for shits and giggles and as some part of a bigger plot. Or did Flick really use the advantage and steal that vote and make it a vote for JL. And that is how we got to 4 votes for JL instead of it being a 3/3 tie between JL and Shane.

3. WHY THE FUCK do Moana and Lee, even, keep saying they are scared that Brooke and Fanelle are going to be unforgiving about the JL vote out. Seriously, are you playing for Brooke or for yourself? That just floors me.

Don't get me wrong. I guess that can tie into your question about how does a merge effect your strategy today. So I do get that. But I also worry when I plan 3 or 4 rounds in the future I lose sight of the present day. And today I just don't have that great of feel about things.

What do I personally want to do? I'd personally vote out either Rohan or AK. They've told different stories about Tulua. They've told different stories about Shonee and how that whole dynamic was. Like I do not trust either one of them at all. They have a shit ton more options that do not include me and I think for my game, one of them leaving is the right move. I don't see that anybody else is feeling that way. And that also bothers me. WHY IS LEE NOT FEELING THIS WAY? He should.

I hear mainly that Benji will be the target and then next round we can go for AK. I don't know. To appease people I can do that. But I don't really want to. I've always just assumed the merge will come at the end of this week. Maybe an F3 with a jury of 9? That is my hope at least. I am ready to merge, that is for sure.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacqui
Also Shane said she was seen as my shield.

Should I be insulted by that comment? Isn't a shield someone who is playing the more out front, better game that people hide behind? Am I doing that? 'Cause like I do not think I am...

Jacqui

• Jury
By Jacqui
OK I am feeling better again. Not perfect but better. I am having a good day with everybody here and I feel like it is NOT going to be me.

Shane and Flick are not doing well with Benji. Maybe they think he is going and are just not investing. But I am putting in the effort and I think it will pay off in keeping me safe. Again I think I've really opened up to Lee and hope it pays off. Moana is still weird as fuck but I don't think she wants to vote for me at all.

I just need to get through this week and I hope we are indeed merged after that.

Jacqui

• Jury