--10th Place-- 3-3-3-1 Vote
By Jacqui
Thank you again for asking me to play. I always find your games to be so different from what I am used to and I so appreciate all you put into this. I also want to give a shout out to the community you've developed. I know it is a tight knit bunch and has a great spirit.

But...

This game was hard for me, mainly because I am not that much a part of it. I don't think I think like a lot of these people.
Maybe I'm wrong on that. But I did feel that way off and on. The bigger issue, though, is that I don't have the time to game much any more. You know I am old. But my parents are ancient. I have to spend so much time at their house, combined with my job and I don't have the heart for this. Like I did not even have time to confess the last few rounds and you know I love to confess. As a host for years, confessing is so important to me.

So I feel like I've been a complete failure here.

I told Shane yesterday I did not have the time for this game and it would be best if I actually left last night. So I am legit not upset or bitter or anything. I am relieved. I also told her I was going to come in here and rant the other day because so many of these people I legit found horrible to down right exhausting, but that's not my nature at all. Let's just say I totally get why Peter didn't mind quitting. I hope Brooke is just this way as a gamer. Because if she is like this as a RL person, she needs help, medication or something. I'm not trying to be funny or mean spirited. It's just mind blowing to anybody with a logical mind. I hope she just plays a crazy person.

But to anybody who does read this after the game, shout out to Phoebe and Lee and Monika. I actually found them to be the best people in the game, as the game went on. I would love to see one of them win.
Peter liked this

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jacqui wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:23:24 am So I feel like I've been a complete failure here.
I don't consider 11th place in a season this wild to be a failure! I think you fought as hard as you could against a great cast. Sometimes it just doesn't shake out the way you want it to.

As far as the rest of the cast is considered, you ain't wrong that they're a bunch of crazies :dunno:

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jacqui
Thanks. And it's not even really placement. I've aged out of caring about that. I mean I try and I hope I do well and not embarrass myself. But I just mean not being able to commit like I have in the past. Write confessionals. Do more than check in during the day and only have about an hour or so to really talk to people.

It's just me judging me, maybe harshly. But maybe not.

Jacqui

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts