By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congratulations on another survival. You survived and are still surviving on stranded. Damn way to not die, that's a real good job. :relieved:
1. Jon announced an impending double boot evening. Do you have all your ducks in a row to prepare for that? What's your ideal scenario on the other side of it?
2. What idols and advantages are you aware of? Are you concerned they might mess up your best laid plains?
3. what's your plan to put people on the jury who are willing to vote for you? does your game speak for itself?
4. Right now, who is the biggest threat to win? Why? Can you stop them?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lee
The last few days were really insane, and going into that Tribal Council I definitely thought I was finished. I had spent all day targeting Monika, and I felt like people were responding well to it, so then of course she had to go and win immunity :eyeroll: , which led to a last minute scramble where Zach & Brooke decided to target me. Brooke had told me that she was gunning for Phoebe, but earlier that day I had asked her what her plan was and she couldn't give me an answer, and after voting for Zach last round and Monika fucking up my plan, I knew I was not on good terms with any of them so I was just ready to knock some of them out. Luckily, everyone was down to change the vote to Brooke, which I didn't see coming, but I was thrilled with. Zach was the decoy target, but since Moana has a habit of telling everyone everything, they knew what was coming and I was sure Brooke was going to pull out an idol. I tried to convince Phoebe to play hers on me if that happened, and she said she would, but I'm glad I didn't have to find out if she was being honest.

So now I've had my name written down and it doesn't feel good, and there definitely has to be consequences for the people who did it. Monika and Zach are on the bottom now, and I'm ready for one or both of them to go on Sunday. Monika is a sweet girl but that's twice now that I haven't been able to count on her, and Zach is a complete moron who I don't even bother trying to have conversations with.

I might have also burned a few other bridges after last Tribal because the stress of getting voted for made me kind of a monster :smile: Whoops. I immediately accused Rohan of voting for me, since I didn't talk to him at all after Monika won immunity and just assumed he was in good with Brooke. I told him he was sleeping outside that night and that I hoped it rained :rofl: and then after he explained that he voted for Brooke I had to double back and apologize but to be honest, Rohan is kind of a floater in this game. and I'm not knocking that because I think it's a great strategy, it's one I wish I could have pulled off as successfully post-merge as I did pre-merge, but it means Rohan is just going to go wherever the numbers are and I don't think he has any real true loyalties in this. and if he does, it's definitely not to me.

Speaking of successful floaters, Moana I think is playing one of the best games right now but she's also starting to get on my nerves. At Tribal, she dragged me in front of the jury for trying to pretend Zach was leaving instead of Brooke. She is positioning herself for the jury. I genuinely believe she's down to go to the end with either me or Benji and she's grooming herself for the win. But I'm on to it, and it sucks because I like Mo a lot and would have gone to the end with her if it wasn't so blatant what she was doing, but now she's going to have to go before it gets to that. I feel like I'm becoming like a shield for her in a sense, because I think that I'm less likable and have been doing better overall in challenges but I think now that it's getting down to the wire, people are going to see that? I really did like the idea of Moana, Benji and I being the final 3 but I don't think that's an ideal scenario for me. Moana will crush both of us, and the further Benji gets in this game the more people that are going to start killing each other to sit next to him in the end and that takes up a seat that I want.

Shane is another power player in this game right now. She's got connections and she's going to start working them, and I want to be in on whatever she's planning to do, so I've started trying to get closer to her. I think after working together this round and kind of sharing secrets and going after Brooke & Monika, we've got a good thing going. I know she doesn't care for Benji too so hopefully if she does try to make a move, it's not against me.

and lastly, Phoebe is kind of the person I'm trusting the most right now. I don't think she and I are looked at as a duo? I think maybe Brooke looked at us that way because she knew I was never going to be on her side over Phoebe's, but I don't think we're seen as a duo by the rest of the game. I think Phoebe will have my back in this. I trust her, I think maybe more than anyone right now? I don't think I can beat her at the end, but she has an idol and that makes her someone I definitely want on my side, and she seems to trust me a lot too.

As for the idols... I'm only aware of Phoebe's right now. Monika or Rohan could technically have the original Larraki one, but it's also possible nobody ever found it? Or that Flick was blindsided with it, maybe? and then the merge idol is definitely out there somewhere too. Moana is a possibility, since she found one before. I would have said Zach but I think he would have used it at one of these last two? but really, anyone could have that. So now that there are so few people that's something we have to worry about. I think Zach also has a nullifier? Shane seems to think he already wasted it, but I don't know. Maybe? Like, especially since they seemed to flaunt it when they were targeting Phoebe and then... were afraid to vote for her.

I have to see where peoples heads are at for this vote, ideally I can knock out one of Monika/Zach, but I could also see some other people trying to make some moves here. and even though I think I'm in a better position with Brooke out of the game, I don't feel safe at all. Not with this group of lunatics.

Lee

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lee
IC answers:

1.Benji
2. Rohan
3. Moana
4. Benji
5. Moana
6. Zach
7. Monika