By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
2 idols, 2 blindsides, and you're still standing! Congratulations :)

1-We're rapidly approaching the end. Who do you think you can beat this tribe? who do you for sure lose to?
2-Who needs to leave next? how are you going to make it happen?
3-Who betrayed your trust in these past two votes? who do you know you can rely on?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lee

Yeah last night was absolutely insane, I don't even have words for it. Never in a million years did I expect to see Phoebe or Moana out before the final 6, both of them had a ton of power. Moana strategically and socially, and Phoebe with her idol.

I have no idea why Phoebe didn't play her public idol. There's that sweet spot when it comes to gambling where the risks just outweigh the rewards, and I think Phoebe got hit with that last night. She gambled one tribal too many and in this situation, it was just crazy to depend on Zach nullifying Monika's idol. Why would Zach care enough to do that? I'm sure Phoebe is kicking herself for not playing it so I won't kick her harder but damn, rough way to go.

Rohan really owned the night though, making that move to get Moana. I knew it was a gamble and I told Moana that something was off, but Moana didn't want to put votes elsewhere. She was confident in... something. Again, I'm not sure where these girls got their confidence from because I'm a paranoid wreck. It's like Darwinism, where only the paranoid survive and everyone who thinks they're in-the-know gets selected out :wave:

I'm sad Mo is gone because I love her but this is actually really good for my position in the game. I know people think I falsely think I'm in charge of the game, but right now I feel like I'm in a real powerful spot again. Zach & Shane are on one side, wanting to kill Monika and Rohan who have established themselves as underdogs who would destroy in the finals, and Monika & Rohan are on the other pointing to Shane & Zach as strategic threats, which leaves Benj & I comfortably in the middle, needing to figure out what to do.

and there are a lot of pros and cons... on the one hand, Zach is flaunting this super idol. I don't know if it's real. I doubt it, kind of? but I don't want to start thinking I know more than I do and end up on the jury, so I just have to play as if its a possibility, which could mean working with Ro & Monika to split the votes on Zach & Shane tonight. 2-2-2 them, and then 2-1 Zach on the re-vote. If he has the super idol he'll play it at some point and send Shane home, and if he doesn't, he'll go out having been buried by his own lies. Which would also be hot.

but Monika is a huge threat in this game too. She's survived three tribals in a row where she should have been sent home pretty unanimously. She's a huge underdog threat in this, and I don't want to give her more chances, because if she gets to the end she has an amazing case for herself.

I'm not sure if I have a shot to win this, I'd like to think I do. I'm still here, so that's a good start, but I have to play these next few rounds carefully.

also sorry if I'm boring in this. I feel like everyone is just fucking insane but honestly there have been a lot of moments where I've at least felt insane? at lest the craziness at the Jacqui boot was my fault so at least I can take credit for that if I don't get a chance to make my ~big move~ of the season

Lee

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lee
I’m an insane person. Zach and Shane’s reactions literally made me change my plan about who should stay like six hundred times ugh

Lee

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts