By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
I.. have no words... where do I begin.

1. What did you make of the cross-tribal dynamics that occurred?
2. What did you learn about the other tribe?
3. Did you learn anything new about your tribemates?
4. What do you think about the idols being played?
5. Pia leaving, good for your game?
6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Lee
Yeah, that was absolutely insane and I had no idea what was going to happen. I honestly don’t trust anyone in this game. When we were originally deciding what we were going to do, we decided sticking with NuLarraki for the vote would be the smartest thing. Moana has wanted Pia out for a while now and honestly so have I, I’ve never trusted her. but... I’m not sure if this was the right move. If I had known how split the votes were going to be, I would have thrown my vote on Fanella and evened things up over here - but we didn’t know if Luke had pre-voted, Shonee was going at it with Brooke, and then Pia was trying to blindside Shonee. It was a colossal mess, and Benji apparently didn’t even vote how he said he was going to vote? Which is frustrating because Benji is impossible to talk to anyway, and now I can’t even believe the two sentences a round that he does speak?

I don’t feel like I’m in a bad position. I’m on a tribe that hasn’t come in last in a challenge yet, so if we can keep that momentum then I can ride this out until the next swap and keep all of these relationships in tact, plus still have a good relationship with the old Djaru members. I’m pretty sure I come out of this squeaky clean because I can just explain to Shonee & Conner that Pia was targeting them anyway so I don’t have to feel bad not having voted with them. And now there’s a lot of drama
between other people that I can capitalize on. I also don’t hate that two idols were flushed, and now it’s just the yellow idols that are still out there.

As for this tribe, Benji said his vote wasn’t read which isn’t possible if Luke didn’t vote. so Benji is lying and voted for someone other than Pia, which I’m hoping just solidifies him as their target if we should lose. Then Moana can decide what to do from there with her idol. I know that Benji is tough to trust, and I wouldn’t be shocked if he already let it slip about Moana’s idol to Brooke or something.

if nothing else, I do think that this TC proved that this game is wide open and anything can happen. Pia was someone that I thought was going to go far in this game and be much tougher to take out later.

Lee

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts