By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Another council, another crazy vote.

1. What happened before the vote and did it go the way you thought it would?
2. How are you feeling about the tribe now after that vote?
3. What are your thoughts on AK and where will he slot in?
4. What does losing Jennah Louise mean for your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Lee
This vote was absolutely insane and honestly a lot of people were really fucking stupid. I have no idea why Moana gave Benji her idol, especially like four hours before we had even decided on a target? and then she encouraged Benji to play it? I established something with Jacqui, Shane and Flick really early on in the weekend and it felt like the safest bet to me, so I went with them in voting out Jennah Louise, who I was never super comfortable with anyway. Brooke has a lot of people in her pocket, so honestly knocking one of them out wasn’t such a bad thing.

Now I’m in good with Shane, Jacqui and Flick because I voted with them last round and have earned some trust with them. but apparently, some of the others are getting anxious to make a move and are starting to look at those three as a group that needs to be split up. AK & Rohan approached Benji & Moana for their pairs to team up, and they want to pull me in as a fifth vote.

Look - I don’t care who I work with in this as long as it gets me to where I need to be, and right now I’m playing a really fluid game. I have a lot of options, and my main priority is always making sure that I’m in the loop. I’m probably the only one who knew what was going down at every step of the way last night, from Benji playing the idol to JL leaving. Having that information is key here, and I just need to make sure I’m always on the right side of things - even if it means upsetting people sometimes.

Lee

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts