By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Wow what a rush.

1. How did the merge breakdown in terms of alliances leading up to that Council?
2. Had Peter not given up his Immunity, what would have happened?
3. How does Jacqui getting Immunity shift the dynamics of the game going forward?
4. Does the Public Immunity Idol change anything?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Lee
1. True
2. True

3. False
4. True

5. False
6. False

7. False
8. True

9. False
10. True

Lee

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lee
Tribal was.... not great. A lot went down this round which has made me feel like I've pretty much just been completely delusional about my position in this game up until now, which is always fun to realize. So the plan was always going to be that Peter would go, I think he just had the least connections? but then, Peter won immunity, because of course. Nothing in this game can ever just be simple. So when Peter was safe, Jacqui's name came up. I was not the one who brought Jacqui's name up, and it wasn't something I wanted to do, but it seemed like that was what most people were saying.

I'm not sure how it happened, but as an alternative to Jacqui, I started hearing that my name was being thrown out. I don't know whether it was Jacqui who threw it out or whether it was Peter and Monika, but either way, I started hearing my name and that kind of just gave me a wake up call in this that I'm not nearly as insulated as I thought I was. I guess somewhere along the way it switched from me to Benji. So going into that TC I think they might have been voting for Benji? but then at the start of Tribal, Peter gave immunity to Jacqui, I guess as a selfless act. I thought it might have been strategy, but then he was voted out pretty unanimously so I guess not.

So I'm not sure where this leaves me now. I don't trust Brooke, Zach or Monika at all. I think they were partially behind my name being thrown out, and I've heard from a few people that Brooke doesn't trust me as much as she's pretending to. AK is impossible to trust because he lies so much, and Rohan & Benji are just sort of... not around.

So I have to switch gears here, and I've started trying to form something with Jacqui, Shane, Phoebe, Fanella and Moana. Fanella seems like she wants to make a move. She could be lying, but she seems like she's really trying to break away from Brooke here. Jacqui & Shane know their names could be coming up at any point this weekend, and I kind of feel the same. I think Moana is down to make a move too? I mean she hasn't really lied to me yet. Phoebe is the one that seems more hesitant... so I'm not sure how to make it come around.

I realize that this could blow up in my face and move the target on to me instead of Jacqui, but I feel like I've been playing it mostly safe up until now and it hasn't really worked to keep me safe anyway? I'm not sure how I'm going to pull off a move here, but I'm working on it.
Jonathan LaPaglia liked this

Lee

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts