By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Um WOW. That was... pretty neat. Tell me some stuff about what's going on...

1. Just start with a rundown of the few hours before and during tribal. What as your part i it all and how do you think you came out of it?
2. Whats the fallout here? Have things been shaken up or are alliances generally still together?
3. Who do you need to get on the jury as soon as possible?
4. There is a ton of threats and flashing of idols going on. Can you use that to your advantage?

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lee
I don't even know where to begin... ok, so, all day I'm hearing nothing. but I'm not too concerned about it because I had just had this conversation with Brooke last night about really working together ( :eyeroll: ) and I figure there aren't numbers without a combination of Moana, Benji, Phoebe or Jacqui to do something against me, so one of them will fill me in.

IC results are announced, Benji wins. Fine, but then Moana & Benji come to me and tell me that there's actually a plan in motion to take out Jacqui tonight and I'm not being included in it. So... okay, what am I supposed to do here? Look I liked Jacqui a lot but had people just let me know ahead of time that her name was on the table, I would have accepted it and said there's not much I can do. but the fact that they were intentionally leaving me out of it? No fuck that. I'm not just gonna bandwagon on some vote that I'm not even trusted to be a part of.

So I started pushing to keep Jacqui. I went to Jacqui, Monika and Shane and told them we were being left out of this and we needed to flip Phoebe by outing all of the shit Zach & Brooke had said to her. Apparently Phoebs already knew? I don't know how, but whatever. So Phoebe seems legitimately on board to make a move against them and keep Jaqui. So do the other girls, so I go to Moana and tell her we have 5 and it might tie. She basically pretends she will flip so it doesn't go to rocks but in actuality, she's not ever voting Zach (more on that later).

So TC happens, no idea what's going to end up happening and then... we saw what happened, and I'm honestly so fucking pissed. Jacqui's friends are either really great to her or really fucking shit. No in between. Monika and Shane didn't vote for Zach - I guess Shane has some sort of undying love for him :eyeroll: , and Monika is an absolute useless coward. If she had just stuck to the plan Zach would have gone home. Like I had the numbers for it with all of the others being fractured :curse:

so I'm not even bothering talking to Zach, and Brooke is driving me fucking nuts. I can't keep having the same conversation with her over and over where she plays the victim while simultaneously bullying someone. In this case Phoebe I guess. whatever. I'm sick of both of them, but I REALLY fucking hate Monika. She's been a pain in my ass since the beginning, relentlessly targeting Benji and I because we were never on a tribe with her, and whining about how she just LOVES all of her friends so much and can't vote for them (um, spoiler, she has voted for every single one of these supposed friends without exception) :eyeroll:

Moana I'm annoyed with too, she didn't need to do what she did last night, but I also get that she's in a good spot. so I don't think what she did was bad for her game, just unnecessary. but like... how long can you keep Brooke & Zach around as shields? like when do they stop being shields and start just being in control of the game? When are they no longer shields and actual threats to win? Especially if you're helping them eliminate all of the people that want them out enough to make them shields :eyeroll:

But that's where she's at so I have to work with that, and tonight I want to take out Monika. Brooke is going hardcore for Phoebe, or at least that's what she's trying to make it seem like? I don't know. but Shane hates Brooke, and if we can't get anyone to vote Brooke or Zach out, then I think we can make a pitch that we should take Monika out who is basically going to just be a number for them when it gets down to the wire. and I don't think it should be too hard of a sell, since Benji HATES Monika and Moana voted for her last night and doesn't like her much either. So with Mo, Benji, me, Shane and Phoebe - that's 5 and we can knock out someone who isn't useful to any of our games, and the people in the middle can be more in the middle than ever as Brooke/Zach go up against Phoebe & I.

is some of it revenge for fucking up my plan last night? Yes. Do I still think it's a smart play here? Also yes.

Lee

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lee
Beach 1: Yellow, Rice, Kangaroo, Water

Beach 2: Blue, Beans, Dingo, Coffee

Beach 3: Red, Coconut Milk, Fish, Koala

Lee

• Jury
By Lee
Beach 1: Yellow, Rice, Koala, Water

Beach 2: Blue, Beans, Dingo,, Coffee

Beach 3: Red, Coconut Milk, Fish, Kangaroo

Lee

• Jury
By Lee
Beach 1: Blue, Kangaroo, Beans, Water

Beach 2: Yellow, Rice, Coconut Milk, Koala

Beach 3: Red, Dingo, Coffee, Fish

Lee

• Jury
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Lee wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:23:28 pm So with Mo, Benji, me, Shane and Phoebe - that's 5 and we can knock out someone who isn't useful to any of our games, and the people in the middle can be more in the middle than ever as Brooke/Zach go up against Phoebe & I.

is some of it revenge for fucking up my plan last night? Yes. Do I still think it's a smart play here? Also yes.
This intrigues me. Are you worried at all that there are only 2 pairs considered as sides? What do you make of that clump of players playing the middle?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lee
I don’t really know that there’s much I can do
about it. I can’t play the middle, the others are doing too good a job of it, and at some point I’ll be a compromise boot if I don’t step up and position myself differently, so I’m just going to position myself against Brooke & Zach. is it safe? no. but I don’t feel safe anyway, so if people want to keep Brooke & Zach around as shields that’s only effective if there’s someone firing bullets at them. so I’m trying to let that be me, and I’m going for Monika tonight to knock out one of their numbers. and I want Brooke to know it was me.

the people in the middle are making their own trade offs. at some point, they’ll have to cannibalize knowing they can’t all sit next to Benji.

Lee

• Jury