--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Danni Boatwright
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
CRIKEY WHAT A WAY TO LEAVE!!!! Sad to see you go but so happy to see you finally get some votes in stranded :crine:

1-Were you surprised by tonight's vote? Did you expect rohan to have an idol?
2-Where do you think you went wrong? or was this group just better than the last at catching onto your game?
3-did you have fun?
4-who do you want to win?

Danni Boatwright

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Moana
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:27:45 pm CRIKEY WHAT A WAY TO LEAVE!!!! Sad to see you go but so happy to see you finally get some votes in stranded :crine:

1-Were you surprised by tonight's vote? Did you expect rohan to have an idol?
2-Where do you think you went wrong? or was this group just better than the last at catching onto your game?
3-did you have fun?
4-who do you want to win?
1- Absolutely. Going in I expected Lee might turn on me because he kept asking me/benji to split the vote. So I was expecting perhaps to catch 1-3 votes tonight, but I did NOT expect an idol to come out.
2- I should have listened to lee and split the vote! unless he was turning on me like i suspected, then I was fucked either way. This group was incredible to play with but I think if I survived this vote, and the final 6 vote I would have won for sure.
3- Hands down the best and most fun I've ever had in an org over even iso3 or Morocco.
4- I will vote Shane or Zach over anyone, but this cast has a strong couple of people that could easily grab a win, I would be happy with most, if not all of them winning.
Jennah Louise liked this

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts