--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Moana
Along with this idol business Pia is already throwing out info about zach and how he is being sexually aggressive. Which is hilarious, good to know I'm not his only showmance : (

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Damn poody might have you possibly found an entirely active cast? This is true stranded gaming at it's finest, I'm expecting this season to be killer

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
omg zach has to be caryn or wtf is his name that australian guy who goes by mussilini. he is too over the top i need him around forever
Zach liked this

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
If you want a ridiculous convo just look at me and zach's dms, everything he says is solid gold

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
So to no one's surprise everyone and their mother loves shane, she will be the strongest player on this cast and it isn't even going to be close.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I think my social game is super strong rn but I'm worried it is too strong. I don't feel in danger this round so I will try and take a back seat on strategy talk if I can. I think I am already a social threat, I would prefer not to be thought of as a strategic threat.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I just got an accidental dm from luke where he said im the "new" luke, meaning he is most likely a replacement. I will assume that was the last or second to last inactive on that tribe considering 10 people have submitted on the other tribe.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
shonee is doing this thing where she tells everyone she likes me and shane. I wonder if she is trying to plant a target on us later down the line for being massive social threats. I wouldn't put it past her. Luckily I am clocking it now. This is why I am trying to get closer to shane and branch out to pull in Zach, keep my options open. I have a feeling me and Shane are going to need each other in this game in order to survive long term.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Also do like, none of these players care that they are revealing they are ex stranded players? Nearly none of them even pretended to have difficulty with the format of the website, All of them knew exactly how the idol clue was going to work, and now Jacqui just told me she is so old school she remembers when stranded didn't have an IM messaging system lmao. I have been trying to hide my stranded affiliation so hard but I guess people don't give a fuck?

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Ugh I am such an overplayer, I just said to jacqui that I like all the girls and wouldn't want to see one go. Why am I like this the boys are going to target me if that comes out I'm a fool

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Pia throwing my name out is rather jarring considering that I haven’t had a problem with them and have felt that I’ve tried to talk to them a lot. Perhaps pia figured out who I am and did it for meta reasons? Either way I guess I have to boost my socialization with them.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Serious confessional update coming, like a long one instead of these short snippets i've been giving. I will give my impressions on everyone and some thing's I've missed.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I would like to start by giving a rough recounting of who I am and what I seek to accomplish on this season. My real name is not important, most active stranded alumn know my discord name and real name, but I will not bother with such a thing in my confessionals, because this is a safe space from the past and my true identity. This will be the last time I mention any previous seasons of stranded or the possible identities of anyone on this cast because that fundamentally defeats the purpose of playing an alias game- the point is a fresh and clean slate. But my first experience was in Isolated v.3, where I overplayed and got 9th. This was my first org, my second was the most recent season of stranded where I was crowned the winner 5-2-2. Because I have played two very recent season and have been fairly active on the stranded discord server, I have decided to take extreme precautions in order to make sure my identity is not found out. So allow me to talk about who the new me is.

Hi, I'm (no fake name created yet). I am an 18 year old girl in high school, my favorite subject is english, I love the color pink, I take silly pictures of my food and post them to instagram and snapchat, I love animals but I'm deathly allergic to them. I have played orgs in the past but only on discord, and this is my first one on a forum. I am bubbly and somewhat outgoing, a little clumsy and very bad at typing. I picked moana because I wanted to look tougher than I actually am. I live in queens NY, where in queens I haven't quite decided but I better figure it out quick because I found out Shane used to live in Brooklyn so she might be familiar with the area.

This is the persona I have created. I plan to stick to it until after final tribal council. I gain two things from this. One- teenage girls are often underestimated. Younger people are thought of as dumb and inexperienced. Two, no one will know who I really am. I am not much older than the persona but I think the age adds an extra flavor of discreteness to the new me. I have never been a girl, I am assuming the only person who knows I am not a girl is Zach just due to the way I talk to him in an absolutely over the top way. But overall, I think people are buying it.

More to come

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
So let me walk you through how I feel about every tribe mate. I do not currently have an extreme trust with anyone. I trust shonee and shane more than most but I have not decided whether it is appropriate to give them everything I got. I am not listing this in any particular order, this is not a trust ranking.

Lee- Lee seems like an above average player. He was not super active day one but the conversations I had with him seemed genuine. He seemed ready to play, jumping into strategy but not in an overbearing way. I hesitantly will put trust into him at this point because I believe he might be included in an alliance soon made by conner.

Conner- Conner is a tad boring but many people seem to trust him. He is a very nice person, and clearly a strong social player, but he seems to be a little flavorless in my opinion. But as I said, he seems nice and I think he isn't going to screw me any time soon. Shane believes he will be a kingpin because he wants to form the first alliance of the season.

Craig- Craig is at the bottom of my personal totem pole. I do not think he will be particularly useful except for the fact that he seems to have some challenge strength in this game. I don't talk much with him at all but I try and remain friendly. He is first boot on this tribe in my mind, but my other tribe mates are looking more at Zach.

Zach- Very over the top. He loves using the word fag a lot. I trust him though. I think he is a not dumb player, he just likes being a troll which is bad gameplay. I think he can be used for short term gain, but taking him anywhere past the early merge would be a mistake since he would become a massive goat.

Benji- Benji gives a lot of one word answers which annoys me. But he also gives these fantastic and fascinating responses to other things. I am confused on whether he is good or not, my read isn't very good on him. He seems well intentioned.

Phoebe- She isn't on the most but I love our chats. She is a bit over the top flirtations plus an apparent challenge beast. I don't feel horrible about her. I wouldn't mind losing her either.

Pia- randomly throwing my name out there. Not sure the point because it came back to me both times it happened. Don't trust her now. She will go after the easy boots are gone.

Peter- Don't chat with him as much as I would like. Seems a little sneaky because he mentioned that I was campaigning against Zach which was only partially true.

Shonee- Love Shonee. Sometimes talking to her is a tad difficult but I trust her a lot more than most. She seems to like me too and has fed me info about Pia and talks game with me. I have a final two with her.

Shane- Probably the best player on the cast without question, we have a final two and she talks to everyone while also simultaneously telling me as much as she can. I want to go far with her because playing with good players is the best way to win.

Jacqui- She must be from an old iteration of stranded because she talks in these massive messages lmao. She seems cute but she is a serious gamer it is quite obvious. She wants to play hard and I can respect that, UTR games annoy me in survivor so hopefully I can utilize her to take out all the small time threats to keep all the big dogs around longer.

Moana

• Jury