--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Moana
Ok zach has gotta be someone from stranded because he is HILARIOUS, too memish to try that as a newbie. Love him. I will update this later

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:54:30 pm Welcome... back! I should say to you.

How are you feeling about the new series? You are a part of the first season in a new concept. Along with that, you get a clean slate with a new rep. How are you planning on playing this season differently from your previous? What do you make of everything based on first impressions?
ZIGGY IS BACK, or Sebastian, or lesser known as midget mac. This is SO EXCITING! I tbh thought I would never return to Stranded due to not being super iconic my first go around, despite being a pretty strong winner unless there was some sort of all winners season, so I am super happy to get one last chance to prove that I didn't win by a fluke. First impressions is Zach is that everyone seems super chill atm, except for Zach who is fuckin wild. Big fan of him. He has gotta be some sort of stranded legend calling me a dyke within the first couple of minutes and asking for sex, no newbie would ever have the balls to do that. I don't recognize anyone which is awesome, you don't want to be part of some meta-strategizing where you are figuring out people's identity which is the opposite point of stranded. But I am super cool to not have my rep as a total snake here, a new clean slate to be a snake will do me wonders. So far I don't particularly like or dislike anyone, but I am working my way in. The only person I can tell is an above average player right off the bat is Shane, who is conversing in a way that no other player seems to be doing, along with the fact that she has used jigsaw planet before (meaning she has played probably on discord or on isolated 4). More updates to come as I learn more, sorry if this is a jumbled mess I'm just damn excited.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Pia seemed to be told by “someone” that this is “allstars baby” (implying that everyone is a returning stranded player). I had actually suspected that myself but poody did post an application in the r/onlinesurvivor thread so I’m doubtful. Along with a that I’m absolutely certain the “someone” is Zach due to how confident he acted about using profanity and homophobic slurs. To hide suspicion of me being Sebastian, or even a previous stranded alumni I have decided to act confused about this website, along with coming up with fake information about my life. I am pretending to still be in high school, and may pretend to be an IRL girl. Along with that I’m pretending to be from Queens which is basically very similar to Long Island (where I grew up) except different enough that if someone rememberers shit about my life they won’t think twice of it.

In other news I’m in a very aggressive showmancey thing with Zach. He just makes some comments about rape or fucking along with calling me a dyke every once in a while. I have decided to go along with it because I have a feeling not many people play into this guy’s troll persona so he is probably going to love me. I love Shane, she seems like a smart player and I’ve been bonding well with pia and phoebe. Everyone else I’m a little shakier with, but it feels the people I listed may possibly be the stronger players on this beach. You should always align with threats so that they get taken out in the merge before you. My plan is to just lay low and proceed to dominate, gather information as I do. I have kept strategy talks to a near minimum, and if groups and strategizing is already happening I’m unaware of it.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Noting this down for later use, possibly a large time zone disparity in the cast. Usually people aren’t on at 9am unless they are non-American. I Know pia said he is living in England. Might have to ask if these people are just checking stranded before work or if it’s lunch time where they are rn.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I really enjoy Lee, he wasn't afraid to ask me what my plans are for this game. Obviously I just said some bs about the format of this season and wanting to boot inactives, but he has a lot more balls than half the cast.

So far people are wondering if the Yellow tribe is far more inactive than our red tribe. Currently only Benji hasn't showed up from our tribe, but everyone else has shown a decent amount of activity along with the ability to socialize like a normal human. Currently for challenge submissions our tribe has a 9-5 advantage, insinuating that perhaps the activity level on yellow isn't too high. Along with that, after checking the "rules" section of the message board I noticed far less Yellow submissions. I am almost hoping to go to tribal first just to knock out the one piece of dead weight on the cast, but it seems that the problem may be worse on the other tribe.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
My current strategy in regards to talking to people is to
1) say this is my first alias game, as to appear somewhat naive
2) Remind people that I'm young as to once again appear naive and stupid
3) Speak with as much energy as i can as to act interested, and as to act like someone who might not calculate or think out their decisions
4) to type with typos (which I already make frequently all the time) as to appear kind of dumb

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
It's day two and i don't have a final two with the entire cast. How surprising. Peter offered me one in what seemed like a joke but I couldn't tell, I will assume it was a joke. I will offer him one again later if he seems cool.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
shonee offering me a final two huh, who r u me? u cant just do that. That is my thing! Whatever, we will see how true she is to something like that in the upcoming weeks

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
So it looks like the deadline was extended which is fine with me. Some people had told me they expected this to start tomorrow lmao so maybe this will give people some time. I noticed new people are showing up from the yellow tribe, and maybe it is possible to have every cast member active with benji possibly popping his head in.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
More importantly, it turns out a clue to the hidden immunity idol is being sent out. That is important since I have been wasting time going cnt f on every page in the forum looking up the words "clue", "idol", and "safety"

Moana

• Jury