--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom
Congrats on making it past the first boot!

With such an active and engaging tribe, is it difficult to find the weak link? How would you describe your position within the tribe and do you think you are being lied to about it?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Moana
1. Elizabeth II
2. Mount Kosciuszko
3. Duyfken
4. Latin Terra Australis ("southern land")
5. Sydney
6. 6
7. Canberra
8. Advance Australia Fair
9. Arafura and Timor
10. Auslan

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
I would say there is essentially two weak links. The physical link in Zach, and the social link in Craig. Both aren't online a lot (craig lesso), but Zach is very effective in the short bursts of activity he has. People seem to be warming up to him so I believe Craig will go.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Us winning is amazing. Everyone thinks a swap is coming at 21 or 20, i think it will be at 18 lmao. I am fine with us winning over and over again, it removes unexpected variables in the game (the other tribe that I haven't met) and lowers my chances of being swap fucked or becoming the merge boot. The more numbers you have the better, and I think I am going to enter with solid numbers due to our challenge performance.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Shane is suggesting we throw this immunity, I believe that is a horrible idea. I am assuming she wants to throw as to not be marked as a social threat this early in the game. I don't really want to throw because on the off chance of an early swap, I would rather have 1) extra numbers, 2) If I swap onto a tribe with craig he is still an easy boot that is not named Moana.

Moana

• Jury