--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hola! Congrats on your continued success. Everyone seems to be settling onto the island and the tribes are harmonious. But we all know that these fake dudes and gals are never that simple. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Who so you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?
3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?
4. Have you been looking for the Idol? If not, why the hell not? If yes, give us a rundown of your search.

Gary Hogeboom

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Moana
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:44:02 pm Hola! Congrats on your continued success. Everyone seems to be settling onto the island and the tribes are harmonious. But we all know that these fake dudes and gals are never that simple. Lemme pick your brain about your tribe.

1. Who so you think is here to win and who do you already think is doomed? Why?
2. Are you catching any bad vibes? You putting any out?
3. Related to that, what are you doing to set yourself up in the case of a tribe switch?
4. Have you been looking for the Idol? If not, why the hell not? If yes, give us a rundown of your search.
1) It is too early to see who is playing to win, but I can tell who is here to lose and that is Craig. Man hasn't shown up to jack shit
2) Bad vibes from Pia, multiple people told me she called me and Shonee untrustworthy for like, reasons that weren't explained.
3) Setting myself up I'm trying to have really superficial game talks that mean very little- stuff like "let's vote out an inactive" or "i hear a swap is coming soon". That way no one can accuse me of having no game chats with them. For the most part though I am just trying to bond with everyone here so that I am well liked.
4) I am lazy and have no good ideas on the idol, I tried the rainbow serpent a couple times to no avail.

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
My goal is to say the most racist, sexist, and fucked up things I can possibly say to Zach. We kinda have this contest to see who wins and I think he is definitely winning but I am a close second.

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts