--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom
Well the game has been flipped on its head.

1. How do you feel about the new members on your tribe now and who you are with from your original tribe?
2. With three new idols being up for grabs with pre-merge conditions, will that affect your strategy in how vote-outs happen?
3. Going from a large tribe of 12 to a small tribe of 7, how will your strategy change?
4. How are you feeling about your position in the new tribe and how do you think that will translate long-term?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:40:57 pm Well the game has been flipped on its head.

1. How do you feel about the new members on your tribe now and who you are with from your original tribe?
2. With three new idols being up for grabs with pre-merge conditions, will that affect your strategy in how vote-outs happen?
3. Going from a large tribe of 12 to a small tribe of 7, how will your strategy change?
4. How are you feeling about your position in the new tribe and how do you think that will translate long-term?
1) I am absolutely terrified here. I am on the *one* tribe with a Djaru minority. Luckily we have some strong competitors but I have no idea how long this swap will last before merge. Hopefully I can navigate it but it is rather grim considering I think Lee and Benji are better competitors than me and I may be a bigger target due to being higher on the tribal rankings. Along with that I don't know if I really trust Benji and Lee enough to be positive that they won't just roll on me and let me get voted out as soon as we go to tribal.
2) I will be HUNTING for those fucking idols hard when they come out you bet your fucking ass. I would not feel safe at all during the next tribal jfc I need to work my ass off here.
3)It is going to be alllllll about that social game baby. I am going to be working overtime to make everyone fall in love with me. I am feeling cool about brooke and fanella, Luke is also vibing with me I think but only time will tell with them.
4) Long term I might be great. I am meeting new people, I get an opportunity to bond with new individuals, and my OG tribe might gain a huge majority. It is the short term that I feel fucked on at the moment. I don't know what i will do to survive but I am going to force convos, suck up to everyone, just be in their damn dms 24/7. I will not go out due to a bad swap I promise you that.

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
So brooke had briefly mentioned liking Luke, meaning I'm going to bond with Luke as much as possible. I will become the number 3 to their duo and keep myself safe!

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Rn my current focus in this game is grabbing that idol as soon as it is posted, but I have been trying to bond pretty hard with everyone while I can, even when the conversation is stale I try and keep it up. And conversation is STALE as fuck ugh.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I was positive the answer was rainbow serpent, and i've tried every aboriginal spelling of it yet here i am idoless

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
LOL it is a tad old school sounding. I am going to hide offline for as long as I can to make sure no one suspects me of having it, but I do plan on telling people. I know it is an idol no-no to tell people, but due to how this swap tribe is I plan on playing the idol at the first tribal to save any of me/lee/benji so we have the numbers on this tribe. I am super stoked to have finally gotten an idol legit style instead of a public post.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I'm going to tell Lee and Benji, not the other four lmao if that wasn't clear in my incoherent ramblings up above. I need to know where the votes are going to play this badboy right.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Benji is informed, he will ask brooke what the run down is. This is awesome! I am assuming they will lie to one of us and tell the truth to the other two

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
My social game has been pretty strong with the four, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the easy out. Gotta remain vigilant.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I think Lee fancies himself the strategist of our little trio. Lee the strategist, me the socialite, and Benji... the goat lmao. I am not certain Benji's skills as of yet, he is still an enigma to me. I am trying to keep my strategic chops under wraps and let Lee grab onto my game and use me as he wishes. I am already going to be too threatening in this game if I play an idol sometime soon. We shall let Lee be the leader here, I shall make the bonds to carry me deep.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
In fact, all the better if I can not ask *anyone* how the vote is going, and let Lee/Benji do all the asking. I can then get away with throwing them under the bus and make them look like the bad guys and overplayers while I just look like the girl who found an idol. The perfect crime baby.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I told him "I hadnt specifically heard benji's name" and luke is like lmao what. I pretended i meant to send it to benji lmaooooo awkward

Moana

• Jury