--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
I.. have no words... where do I begin.

1. What did you make of the cross-tribal dynamics that occurred?
2. What did you learn about the other tribe?
3. Did you learn anything new about your tribemates?
4. What do you think about the idols being played?
5. Pia leaving, good for your game?
6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:55:07 pm I.. have no words... where do I begin.

1. What did you make of the cross-tribal dynamics that occurred?
2. What did you learn about the other tribe?
3. Did you learn anything new about your tribemates?
4. What do you think about the idols being played?
5. Pia leaving, good for your game?
6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.
1. LMAO I felt as if I gained a TON of information. Shonee/Conner are a possible duo. Pheobe is close to AK and Rohan and wants to flip, very few people told me the truth. Pia wanted to blindside SHONEE FOR SOME REASON LMAO! Clearly a lot of them are very much still into the idea of Djaru strong lmao.
2. Oh ok I answered this in one, but um overall it was a mess and web of distrust. I say it for the umpteenth time but Poody you are going to have a great season on your hands.
3. Benji is a moron and a liar, made a final 2 with me tho lmao. Brooke is the MESS OF A SHIELD I NEED! JL will not be provoked into doing anything. Luke is unreliable. The only people who didn't play this like a fool were me fanella and lee
4. Shonee didn't tell me she had the og idol. Conner I wouldn't expect him to after not meeting for days and only talking for an hour. I was the only person who sat back calm and didn't waste an idol LMAO. That is my strength in this game, I'm not a moron. I may be crazy but I'm not a moron.
5. Pia leaving was amazing. The tribe trust me, a strong competitor from a tribe that isn't mine is gone. I reconnected with Phoebe and she seemed solid af, two idols are gone. I have never felt safer in my entire life! I may not have to play this idol before the swap.
6. This will need it's own separate post, gimme a second there lmao

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:55:07 pm 6. Recap what happened cuz it was a lot.
OK SO A LITTLE OVERDUE

we hit the tribal and my goal is to be as quiet as possible, maybe talk very little game if I can. Well that didn't work!

A couple minutes in, Shonee and Conner immediately mention that they want to go take out one of the four Larrakai on my tribe. I'm like "I will do whatever keeps me safe" yeah lol I obviously wasn't doing that. After about 30 minutes of me dancing around a name, they land on Fanella. Meanwhile, Brooke is being the **OPPOSITE** of chill. Bitch is throwing out EVERY NAME, from Connor to Shonee to Pia to literallly name a name and it was out there. Then a couple minutes in she says SHE IS PLAYING AN IDOL LMAO! Then she also accuses me of being close to Shonee because "Pia said so". She got into a fight with Shonee and of course this boiled over into tribal which was iconic.

Meanwhile, I fill in Pheobe on what is happening. She tells me she believes Connor and Shonee are a duo. She believes Connor has the use by merge idol (correct). She tells me she thinks a high ranking Djaru needs to go. I agree. She tries to get it onto Connor or Shonee and i express worry about the idol, so it goes to Pia. I only inform her of what is about to go down, and she keeps my loyalty by not exposing the real target.

Meanwhile, me and rohan make knock knock jokes and flirt.

At tribal, things get hectic. Two idols flushed and wasted, brooke plays a fake idol lmaooooooo. Pia goes home, luke does not vote, and one of the 6 expected votes defects. I am certain the defector was Benji. But this does not matter, the plan goes off without much of a problem. I am in the clear. Pia is gone, who was still trying to target me for some reason lmao. So overall good night!

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
I would like to swap very soon, I am in such good standing with everyone here that voting someone out would be a total waste. Really need a swap or merge to keep my personal numbers higher!

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
OH forgot to say. Both Brooke and Fanella claimed that Monika was their closest ally on old Larrakai. This signals pretty clearly to me that she will be a strong player, and not the shield-y kinda strong player. More like the will make it deep and have a good social game strong player. Gotta watch out for her long term.

Moana

• Jury