--7th Place-- Voted Out 5-2
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts
Another day, another buff.

1. What do you think of your new tribemates?
2. Have you reconnected with old tribemates and even older tribemates?
3. Do you think old tribal lines will come into play (both original tribes and 3 tribes)?
4. Are you playing this as a new start with new opportunities or continuing your gameplan?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Moana
Zach had the pre merge idol, fascinating! I’m going to keep *very* tight lipped on what I leak in this tribe, it seems information is flowing my way and Shane is 100% going to give me everything I need

Moana

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Moana
Talking to Benji is like talking to a brick wall, except only half as fun. Yet I can’t vote him out cuz he is an important number in the GrandS heme ™️. I have too many important plans coming up and I need Benji to be an important cog in that machine. Brooke will be a main factor. Lee is too good to take deep, his time will have to be some time unexpected. Shane and Zach are also crucial. Monica seems as if she will be a big deal and I will need her. I have already lost one of my most important cogs in shonee, so I am feeling rather frustrated. But the plan always remains, there can always be a replacement

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Shane’s attempt at manipulating me into voting out my own allies is insulting. If we go to tribal I’m going to pass my tribal idol off to him

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Shane is way more threatening than Rohan, aka Rohan will be an awful shield lmao. I think ak will be a much stronger shield because no one will trust him yet he will be extremely social. It’s like the perfect kinda shield. Rohan is calculated.

Moana

• Jury
By Moana
Imo the reason Rohan is an awful shield is because he will probably flip as soon as he can lmao, he doesn’t give a shit about this tribe. Disgusting

Moana

• Jury